- Joined
- Nov 2, 2006
- Messages
- 909
- Reaction score
- 323
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah I am disappointed myself ... I submitted colorings which got more votes and were a lot worser than this one ... 



I completely understand what you mean!Yeah I am disappointed myself ... I submitted colorings which got more votes and were a lot worser than this one ...![]()


How flattering.abcdefghijkL0L said:I was hoping HiruKo's would win. To me, it has a better choice of colors and shadows than the first place one.

That's greatI completely understand what you mean!
Satisfy yourself with the fact that we like what you do, not what the whole Naruto fans likes!
I'll color a Naruto and see what happens![]()

Thanks! One Fan isn't that bad to start with^I voted for you.
True, Naruto might win because fans are biased but I've seen some colorings win from series I've never heard of. Really, it comes down to the quality in most cases.


Lol, battle of the popular mangas this time. 3 vs 1.Yeah, popularity's got something to do with the votings. But we can't really complain since the voters are manga fans, an thus, being biased can't be avoided. To avoid this, the judges should be art guys who know nothing of manga. Lol. But that would ruin the fun! xD
I'd love to see who would win in a contest between Amaretti and DD though.It would be pretty much a giveaway if they entered. :zaru

That would be a close fight! xDI'd love to see who would win in a contest between Amaretti and DD though.![]()