Re: xxxHolic 157 Discussion/158 Prediction Thread
ok, so I have a little theory going on and I would like to know what other people think about it. I realized this after watching the last two manga chapters, which I think is a trip to the past. Well, my theory is that Watanuki and Eriol Hiiragizawa (from cardcaptor sakura) are the same person, or at least that watanuki is a half (i doubt complete) reincarnation of clow reed. there is some time problem for him to be Eriol Hiiragizawa, since in the last manga sakura and shaoran from cardcaptor are married, but maybe something happened in between. If he is a reincarnation, that would explain why shaoran and watanuki are so close. also, it could be Eriol Hiiragizawa because he looses all his memory, and watanuki knows Yuuko before the event of the manga, he just cant remember the event because of the wish, so Eriol Hiiragizawa went to the shop to make sure their future is secured. Also, it is good to mention, that with little doubt, the japan of watanuki and the japan of sakura cardcaptor are the same.
Please let me know what you think!! privates would be the best, also, let me know if anyone else has thought of this before!!!