- Joined
- Mar 4, 2008
- Messages
- 403
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Glory hunting is the worst lol. They only like the team because they can win trophies. Supporting a team is going to some of their matches, and knowing about their team. When you go to watch the match, your money goes towards the team, buying football kits, thats what i call supporting.
.
You really like Chelsea more then Liver? Damn.. by the way, you good at playin' football? lol . Might as well ask you that. XD
Dude, the video that you sent . I didn't even understand what was happenin' in the game. :| First, I couldnt understand at what they were saying and I just didnt get what happened.
. You really like Chelsea more then Liver? Damn.. by the way, you good at playin' football? lol . Might as well ask you that. XD
Dude, the video that you sent . I didn't even understand what was happenin' in the game. :| First, I couldnt understand at what they were saying and I just didnt get what happened.

Most of the Chelsea fans are all glory hunters, hate them a lot. The final would have been much better with MU and Liver


), stoke city and the winner of the playoffs.
