Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:hi5

now for some sad news, ive been sober since last wednesday and i have to say sober atleast 10 more days, fuck i hate bein on medication :cussing
Why are you on medication? :blink
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
im sick obviously... dunno what its called in english.. never had this disease before neither..
but when i was on another type of med a few years back (for something else) i went out to the pub and it kind of went to shit, one of the sideeffects of that med when combined with alcohol was "aggressive behaviour" something i dont really need more of >_>;;
so thats why i wont take the risk of drinking until im off this shit..
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I once took a bunch of codeine and forgot, and then had a few drinks. Baaaad idea. Felt happy for a little while, but then I go so incredibly sick, ugh.

I, luckily, am a happy drunk. I only fight when sober..
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I once took a bunch of codeine and forgot, and then had a few drinks. Baaaad idea. Felt happy for a little while, but then I go so incredibly sick, ugh.

I, luckily, am a happy drunk. I only fight when sober..
That aint lucky, through my own experience its better to fight when youre drunk since it dun hurt as much, sure when youre sober you have balance and accuracy but wheres the fun in that? :D
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
That aint lucky, through my own experience its better to fight when youre drunk since it dun hurt as much, sure when youre sober you have balance and accuracy but wheres the fun in that? :D
That certainly depends on your opinion. I'm a very violent person and enjoy partaking in violent acts. Also, my fighting style relies more heavily on my agility than my strength. Pain is not an issue for me; though it's more than you need to know, I'm a bit of a masochist.

I also enjoy happiness, so being happy when being drunk is something I consider very lucky.

:tem
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
That certainly depends on your opinion. I'm a very violent person and enjoy partaking in violent acts. Also, my fighting style relies more heavily on my agility than my strength. Pain is not an issue for me; though it's more than you need to know, I'm a bit of a masochist.

I also enjoy happiness, so being happy when being drunk is something I consider very lucky.

:tem
aah ok haha
but im happy when i get to fight while drunk, hell, aslong as im drunk im happy for the most time :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
And i'm neither drunk or at the age of dirnking in sweden.. i think >_>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
And i'm neither drunk or at the age of dirnking in sweden.. i think >_>
age of drinking in sweden is 18 but who cares? i bet youve been drunk a few times atleast, right? :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hmm, like every other teenager yes, since the midsummer I turned 15 I think.

But dont take it that way, I'm not one of those that drinks me dads whiskey that i stole just to pass out at 9pm :D I hate those >_>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
what do you drink and what do you do when youre drunk then?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well ok sometimes i drink whiskey but mainly "strong beer" or "folköl".
I tend to bring beer with me but my mates always trades that for other stronger alcohol.

What i do when I'm drunk? That can be everything from wanting to go to the gym at 2am, getting hungry so i start looking for food in the middle of the party, start to flirt with girls i'd never even think of flirting with when I'm sober, to do things i regret the day after *cough* :(. I cant rly remember what happened last night after we left the bbq spot tho...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you go pirate, teach the young un's :amuse
 

rtyd1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
997
Reaction score
61
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dont get how anyone can drink beer when sober, it tastes like a combination of piss and vomit to me, a vodka and sprite with crushed ice is my drink
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's really a matter of taste. And, of course, there's all different kinds of beer to potentially enjoy (or hate); ale, stout, lager, porter, etc. Just as not everyone likes coffee, not everyone likes beer.

I'm a sucker for gin, vodka, and double white ale. But uh, not mixed together. ;)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Pilsner Urquell is one of the few i drink tbh, i love it!
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
jesus tittyfucking christ i have the biggest fuckin hangover ever created by man....

yesterday was.... heavy. friend of mine turned 25. BIG ASS party. i started drinking at 1 in the afternoon. i stopped drinking around 5 in the morning... i fell of a roof and landed on a car, a friend of mine literally crushed my nuts, girl situation... whoa... out of control. im gonna go sleep for a week.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well ok sometimes i drink whiskey but mainly "strong beer" or "folköl".
I tend to bring beer with me but my mates always trades that for other stronger alcohol.

What i do when I'm drunk? That can be everything from wanting to go to the gym at 2am, getting hungry so i start looking for food in the middle of the party, start to flirt with girls i'd never even think of flirting with when I'm sober, to do things i regret the day after *cough* :(. I cant rly remember what happened last night after we left the bbq spot tho...
your first mistake is regretting stuff, dont do that, hell i dont and ive done some pretty weird shit :D
screw the folk öl too, takes too much time and energy to drink that "pisswater" :amuse
other than that you seem to get the idea :nod
you go pirate, teach the young un's :amuse
indeed, someone'll have to take my place when i die from alcoholpoisoning :P
Dont get how anyone can drink beer when sober, it tastes like a combination of piss and vomit to me, a vodka and sprite with crushed ice is my drink
blasphemy!! :yelling
jesus tittyfucking christ i have the biggest fuckin hangover ever created by man....

yesterday was.... heavy. friend of mine turned 25. BIG ASS party. i started drinking at 1 in the afternoon. i stopped drinking around 5 in the morning... i fell of a roof and landed on a car, a friend of mine literally crushed my nuts, girl situation... whoa... out of control. im gonna go sleep for a week.
got pics? :smile-big
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
got pics? :smile-big

nope, i never bring my camera and my mobile friggin sucks so i never bother with pics. but im sure one of the friggin 60 people at the party must have taken pictures. but im way to tired to check facebook and bilddagboken
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Pilsner Urquell is one of the few i drink tbh, i love it!
Hahaha, that's funny.. pilsner urquell is actually not a pilsner I care for. Everyone yells at me about it, but it's not like it should matter to them.. I'm the one who has to taste it if I drink it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hehe okay Pirate I'll skip it. But mainly the pisswater is just something we drink when we're chilling and bored. Like sunbathing with that to drink or something like that. Not really a party hit. ;)
 
Top