Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Well I agree with you longshot we can't be sure but my intuition says asaga is acting like being prepared to finish off/pull the mask of tatsuo. Maybe he still doesn't want to believe and it'll be ageha to pull it off and helping asaga. The face of tatsuo will prolly convince asaga that tatsuo is no more tastuo
 

lupemavi

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Psyren tankoubon number 1

 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Looks great but I can't see it well since it's not a HQ cover
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Someone should do the tankobon Edited Mangas. I don't collect magazine manga. :D
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
someone should open a "psyren-section"...
it already deserves it...

and not just this lousy thread...

or is there any other place for psyren and i'm wrong?
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Mh... Volume 1 cover is cute but Ageha seems the same in all the illustrations that I saw! °_° BTW very nice chapter, Oboro is a kingmaker!<3
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What an awesome cover! Iwashiro Toshiaki's covers always look so great!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
someone should open a "psyren-section"...
it already deserves it...

and not just this lousy thread...

or is there any other place for psyren and i'm wrong?
This thread isn't lousy :o

Usually, we don't grant a series a section unless it's been serialized for at least year, and the thread is pretty active. The first tankoubon isn't even on sale yet, but we'll see. Ultimately, it's because series come and go so quick in WSJ, that making a section for a relatively new series is a bit of a risk.
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
This thread isn't lousy
no, the thread isn't...but the fact that there's only one thread for it, that's what i meant...
sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Usually, we don't grant a series a section unless it's been serialized for at least year, and the thread is pretty active. The first tankoubon isn't even on sale yet, but we'll see. Ultimately, it's because series come and go so quick in WSJ, that making a section for a relatively new series is a bit of a risk.
i know what you mean, but is it really that much of a big deal to create a section similar to the one of Gantz for Psyren? not a huge one like for OP, Bleach, ES21, D.Gray-man or Naruto...

but just more than this thread...

i just don't have the overview, and i really want to discuss about single chapters...or predict the next one and that isn't really possible here...only one thread for everything isn't enough...in my opinion...

and the risk that Psyren gets dropped isn't that high - i guess...and deleting the new created section
wouldn't be that much trouble as well...

but i don't really know much about that stuff, so - it's just a suggstion to create an own area for it...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
no, the thread isn't...but the fact that there's only one thread for it, that's what i meant...
sorry for the misunderstanding :)


i know what you mean, but is it really that much of a big deal to create a section similar to the one of Gantz for Psyren? not a huge one like for OP, Bleach, ES21, D.Gray-man or Naruto...

but just more than this thread...

i just don't have the overview, and i really want to discuss about single chapters...or predict the next one and that isn't really possible here...only one thread for everything isn't enough...in my opinion...

and the risk that Psyren gets dropped isn't that high - i guess...and deleting the new created section
wouldn't be that much trouble as well...

but i don't really know much about that stuff, so - it's just a suggstion to create an own area for it...
Well, you made some decent points. I'll bring it up for discussion the the staff I suppose.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
if anyone is planning on doing the tank scans, make sure you talk to me before-hand if you plan on using my transes.

bink has my support should they change their mind (that's you fxu!)
 
Last edited:

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
bink has my support should they change their mind (that's you fxu!)
XD ... I'll be ordering the tank sometime this week and then who knows when it arrives. I won't be scanning it cus I don't have a scanner :P .. but if I find them somewhere, I'll let you know.

I'm still not sure about doing tank releases though :x


Just finished ordering volume 1 from Sasuga Books...

No overpriced overseas shipping :) ...

Total: $10.45


Source: Yanniv @ NF

Psyren 21 picture:

 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
the spoiler pics looks good

asaga full power on tatsuo - so I was wrong eventually
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
the spoiler pics looks good

asaga full power on tatsuo - so I was wrong eventually
I think he's just trying to hold him down so he can get close to him and try to talk to him.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Just started and recently got the latest chapter ^^ I see great potential in the series. I have enjoyed this far, though the lack of female characters bothers me a little bit ^^. Well, maybe that will be changed in the future.
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
For the 21th chapter...

Kyaaa!!! 21th chapter is very nice, Oboro is absolutely my favorite character, I think he has a great power!! Little Asaga was so cute! XD I can't wait for the next Issue of Jump!!!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Hmm, well I must admit I really was wrong about oboro. In the beginning I thought he was selfish bastard but atm the guys is really becoming greater then I though

I look foward to a scan
 

caesarpk

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
247
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn';t feel like oboro was going out in order to help them; rather i think he was trying to test out his power a bit because he is feeling strange
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Did you guys see the "Dragon's hand" of Asaga!? ...seems he could "summon" the Tail and a hand now, pretty awesome...

Ageha fight was great as well ...and was he not using rise? If he wasnt ...damn, he'll be a hell of a fighter when he could manage to increase strength or senses with it
 
Top