Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
one spoiler pic
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
thanks guts

but I can't come up what that is?

chances are these are the results of his black sphere. Did it absorb tatsuo into nothingness?
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well, it's close to Asaga so I dont think that it's result of Ageha's power ...would be stupid to move with that thing that close to him... but why in that place I cant figure it out
 

caesarpk

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
247
Gender
Male
Country
United States
from the spoiler pics, i can read
Somebody says: Get away from Me now!
Ageha (or I think is) says: I am losing the control of [it] gradually! it feels like it want to move by itself
wonder what's happening?
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Damn,I'm really curious about the effect of that giant black sphere.
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
OMG thanks for the pic!! I can't wait the chapter!! *__*
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
ohoho, looks like this isn't your typical "blow everything up" power.
seems to resemble the cloud attribute in reborn...like gokudera's bullet, if you have any idea what i'm talking about...
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
black sphere pwns them all, black sphere is the most awesome thing I have ever seen in manga :D

well I am exagerating of course, but this looks awesome

it seems as he in some trance. Because that thing goes to amamiya too but he stops because he can feel in his trance where to go to?
 
Last edited:

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
AGEHA x GANTZ!

well, it would have been happy had the ball said something like "U R MINE NOW RAWR!" before pwnage
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
lol ur right.. so I thought black sphere looks familiar.. xD
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Edited Manga! Come out now! T_T
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Awesome chapter! I'm really glad Ageha's sphere turned out to be more than an energy blast!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Awesome chapter! I'm really glad Ageha's sphere turned out to be more than an energy blast!
Yeah but this thing is really worse atm: since ageha can't control it properly it attacks all the psy it feels. Amamiya can control her psy by turning it off but it could have been worse if asaga, or in a hypothesis, kabuto and oboro wouldn't have been able to control their psy, like turning it off.

That's why I think psy powers must be controlled since the psy power can go on a rampage if its user can't control it. So This is a good weapon but ageha must learn controlling his psy powers
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ageha looks kinda catatonic by the end of the chapter, I wonder what's gonna happen to him and the rest of the group. Maybe Oboro has some kind of healing Psy that he'll heal Asaga with, since Amamiya can't carry three people to the exit.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Ageha looks kinda catatonic by the end of the chapter, I wonder what's gonna happen to him and the rest of the group. Maybe Oboro has some kind of healing Psy that he'll heal Asaga with, since Amamiya can't carry three people to the exit.
My fear: ageha is like a plant. His body is there but his mind has gone. It would be great if oboro had some powers that could eventually help ageha.

The guy was going beyon his limits and that black sphere is really dangerous. We saw how it easily pwned tatsuos attack. I loved this chapter a lot: the skill, the emotions, the art, etc

pwnage of wsj series this week
 

pirate-hitman:L

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When I saw the orb, I had already named it Gantz.
And I think Ageha's brain disconnected. Amamiya will bring him to the phone along with Asaga. He needs to recharge until the next calling.

Oh, and what will happen if they bring Tatsuo back to the present?
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Yay, my Psyren volume finally arrived :D

Volume 1 - Chapter 1-7

Bought it from sasugabooks.com for $10.95 including shipping.

Ordered it on May 7th, arrived on May 27th. It took that long because they had to order it from Japan to their warehouse (2 1/2 weeks), and then from their place to my house (1/2 week).... all in all, it was very smooth and cheap.

If you're gonna buy the japanese volume, do it from there.

(Binktopia will not be doing tank releases)
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Psyren is now officially awesome. I think it will definitely be around for a while.
 

bleach91

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
762
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
France
From 2ch

簡単にですが

朧がアゲハの元に到着するも、アゲハはその場に倒れてしまい、死にかけの状態に
だが、朧のPSIで復活
ヒリューの元へ向かい、ヒリューも復活を試みる

雨宮曰く、この能力は「キュア」己のライズの力を他者に分け与える力

ヒリューを治していると、ワームが出現
雨宮はマスクを拾って音を鳴らそうとするが、鳴らない

すると、タツオが現れる
タツオがマスクで音を鳴らして、ワームは去ってゆく

タツオ「…効いたよ キミのあの一撃…
    僕は力を失った
    でもおかげで… 心だけは取り戻せた…!!」
    
    タツオ「朝河さん」


煽り「正気に戻ったタツオは…!?」

3 pics, not sure if it's a fake or not
 
Last edited:
Top