- Joined
- Mar 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,052
- Reaction score
- 37
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hmmm...not sure. I look forward to see how this series turns out. I wonder how long it will end up being.
His power is destructive. So yes it can destroy the world. But the question is of course, given the fact his psy powers react on his emotion, can he control those power and thus the destruction danger behind it?Hmm...I have this random theory of Ageha going berserk and turning the present world into this mess in the future using PSI power and all...definitely too wild...

i just finally picked this one up and i'm really liking it as wellI think Psyren is actually my favorite new series. Even more than Arts so far.

yeah, i agree that the drawing of oboro's power was kind of lame, but the group really did need a healer. it's nice to see the healer not be female (though oboro is not really super-manly), as it usually is. also, it seems as if oboro's apparent affection for ageha is going to be the source of much comedy to comeWell I love psyren a lot too but I wasn't into the drawings of oboros power. Don't misunderstand me, him having a healing ability is insanely awesome but that holy mother marie lookalike? I don't know. I hope it was just for once to see what there is behind his power. I hope it'll be drawn as the young boy later on
I wonder what kabuto is doing? Sleeping? Resting?![]()

Healing power isn't only for girls! yaaa I'm very happy that many people like Psyren! 
タツオと朧の会話
タツオ「死が近づいてるんです
この球の力を失ったら僕は死ぬ
この傷をつけた彼…の目の前で僕は死ねないんです
僕を救ってくれた彼が僕を殺したと悩まないように
だから僕は一人で行きます
このまま死んでいくつもりはありません
このタヴーの体で生き延びる術がこのせかいでなら見つかるかもしれない
自分のわがままでこの世界にやってきました
カードがなくても…自力で戻る方法を必ず見つけます」
「待っていてください朝河さん きっと会いに行きます この両足で」
タブーの統率者みたいなのが出てきた
「化け物を従え奇妙なナリをした銀髪のその男は完全にヒトの形をしていた」

Thx for the picNew pic from 2ch.
![]()

Thx for the pic
That guy reminds of Gin from Bleach
