- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The Forbitten Kingdom is deffo a movie I'm 'bout to watch then
Thanks for the reviews!
Thanks for the reviews!
Thanks for the reviews!
i hope you like the movie 

I dunno, it just looks too "fruity".. >.> But similar to DBZ movie, I'll be watching it just for the heck of it. And you know, there might be a chance that it won't disappoint me. There's really no loss except for the time and money, which are quite negligible.
Speaking of DBZ Movie, when is it planning to come out? I'm also having the same feelings about speed racer, very 'fruity' indeed.i'm kinda reluctant to watch speed racerI dunno, it just looks too "fruity".. >.> But similar to DBZ movie, I'll be watching it just for the heck of it. And you know, there might be a chance that it won't disappoint me. There's really no loss except for the time and money, which are quite negligible.
5/10 for me.
correctedWill see Indiana Jones 4 today. it'll be good.
10/10...well nothing can,but i would want a Iron Man like suit then any other mecha,but i would take a mecha if someone gave one to me.I watched Ironman. 8/10 for me. Very interesting characters. Except that during the fight scenes I kept thinking "Nothing beats Japanese mechs." >.>
like wtf?the hairkaching, what we dreaded for... and its hopeless
![]()
ok seems the plot is gonna be changed big time,i hope its gonna be good,but that haircut is funny.is it that good?I havent watched any other parts of Indiana Jones,but are they worth watching it?corrected
what kind of childhood did you have?is it that good?I havent watched any other parts of Indiana Jones,but are they worth watching it?
I had a dark childhood sis,realy dark my wooden toys were nailed to the walls *sniff* it was terrible,thats why im such a freak,nah just kidding!what kind of childhood did you have?
you should watch the other Indiana Jones movies. I think it's imperative to watch it before watching this Crystal Skull one.
My take is that Indiana Jones is one of the most fascinating lead characters in the movie world. ^^
i dont know.
ead end" man that sucked,lame movie,im happy the end turned out a lil bit romantic,but some actors did a very poor job id say.