Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah...bad day yesterday...I'm training for another department at work and it's just a lot of information to digest...another week and a half before they take off the leash and let me roam free! LOL

Gotta go to work...bye!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah...bad day yesterday...I'm training for another department at work and it's just a lot of information to digest...another week and a half before they take off the leash and let me roam free! LOL

Gotta go to work...bye!
oooh i understand...
I'm having a horrible day tomorrow, having a meeting between eight and eleven and then three hours of free time (study french omg) and then a national exam between three and six... *yaaawn* I'm so gonna be dead tomorrow evening...
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
no wonder you europeans are better educated than your american counterparts...you guys have damn national exams! what do we have?

swat! that's what! LOL

good luck on exams, blai!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
no wonder you europeans are better educated than your american counterparts...you guys have damn national exams! what do we have?
America doesnt have national exams? O_O
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
as far as I know of, we don't...

then again, I'm from a rural state too...LOL
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
yeah well. So far it's been good. -_-



It means "Don't take a piss here" Filipinos are fond of making signs like that. >.>



So you'll be in an LDR because you'll be starting med school while he remains in your old college, right? Well my relationship was kinda like that before, because my boyfriend graduated right after we decided to be a couple. It wasn't really hard, even if he was working while I was going to school. But it was particularly because we shared an apartment :sweatdrop



Try watching Haruhi, then Lucky Star. I'm sure that'll blow your brains out even more :kukuku

Surprisingly, I can't find myself to sleep unless I watch a couple of episodes of LS. :s Konata and Kagami are just too cute to resist!!
So Filipinos tag up walls that say dont piss here, LOL that's hilarious
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
as far as I know of, we don't...

then again, I'm from a rural state too...LOL

Lol, well We have national exams in Swe, Eng, Math (all courses) 3rd language (fr, spa or ger) and that's pretty much it. Of course we have a hell of alot of assignments and it suck >_>
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So you'll be in an LDR because you'll be starting med school while he remains in your old college, right? Well my relationship was kinda like that before, because my boyfriend graduated right after we decided to be a couple. It wasn't really hard, even if he was working while I was going to school. But it was particularly because we shared an apartment :sweatdrop
well, we kinda have a complicated relationship. :sweat

thanks for telling me though. i've been questioning whether it would work or not but i guess it might stand a chance. we'll see if it works out...

as far as I know of, we don't...

then again, I'm from a rural state too...LOL
well, we do have the SAT, ACT, AP tests and PSAT which are nationally given which helps colleges determine which students they accept. I know that some states like mine have a graduation test which students must pass in order to get their high school degree. i think most of the tests are given at a state level though.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ACTs and the like are for those that want to attend college...they aren't required by everyone. When I think national examinations, I think of exams that are required of everyone in order to graduate from the high school level. I think that you are right, rhapsody...they maybe are offered at the state level.

I know for sure that my state doesn't offer them, unless they have changed the standards from 2003 (the year I graduated high school), but highly doubtful...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hellooooo there everyone!!! :glomp

haven't been here in so long I think....I see a couple of new names though, that's awesome!! :whoo Hope you all are having fun :amuse

and hooray for almost summer!!! :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
whoa py is here, blast from the past :D

and almost summer? it is summer here, hawt as hell here.. to me it is anyways :smile-big
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
awww, have I been gone that long? :XD

It's not truly summer until it's truly beach weather, imho. And I went to the beach on Monday and froze my ass off just trying to read my book, so for now, it's still late spring :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
awww, have I been gone that long? :XD

It's not truly summer until it's truly beach weather, imho. And I went to the beach on Monday and froze my ass off just trying to read my book, so for now, it's still late spring :p
It've been beach weather the last weeks here in south Sweden. It's pure awesome and the beachvolleyball season have started!
I wub the weather! <33
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've been quoted! CHA!!
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Why do the Lakers keep winning, I hate them with a passion
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it's been a while, py! how's it going?

are you keeping up with your manga? i hope you are at least caught up with OP. there's a pretty decent reveal in chapter 500 that i won't spoil :nuts

and on the subject of weather, it's cold here, too. only 46 degrees! brrrrrrrr....
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL

*:hugs blai*

I'm the Evil Genious for a reason, ya know!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Indeed. It's like ur a little bit more sucessful dr evil but nevertheless as confusing as him LOL
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Indeed. It's like ur a little bit more sucessful dr evil but nevertheless as confusing as him LOL
dr. evil as in austin powers? i think he's more confused than confusing :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top