Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
geesh...what's with the angriness?

..

almost done with final exams....just one more research paper and a Final....and I'm off for the summer.


How's everyones Finals going?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well, if it isnt that amazing tomorrow i'll punish you :kukuku :p

well i hope i finish my laundry quickly tomorrow then so i have time to watch it :D
i hope that you do finish your laundry quickly tomorrow. it's so worth it; i'm not even afraid of getting punished by you. haha

You mean spanakopita? yeah, I had that and tyropita, and loukomades, and souvlaki, and these dessert things, and baklava =3 Delicious <3
oh that sounds so good right now. thank god i know of a good mediterranean place where i will be living this fall.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
sorry about the interview, what happen?
...
That's the thing about failed interview isn't it? you'll never know what went wrong.... I think I did ok in the interview.... I answered the questions thrown at me well and I think I answered confidently enough.... well, maybe somebody was better than me and they chose him.. who knows...

fuckin fragile mutha fucka im so gonna kick that punkass bitch's ass, fuckin hell, im gon fire that goddamn brat!
You're gonna fire someone pirate? You are really are a hard person to please aren't you pirate? :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i hope that you do finish your laundry quickly tomorrow. it's so worth it; i'm not even afraid of getting punished by you. haha
just got home from...

...

...

... work...

the chef that was supposed to work "hurt his foot".
You're gonna fire someone pirate? You are really are a hard person to please aren't you pirate? :XD
above is the reason for my previous post, fuckin new chef... damn.. if he dun outdo himself soon his ass is really gon be fired, i mean, sure hes a n00b but when i was a n00b i didnt let anything stop me from gettin the experience i needed... half assed ambitions...

@spanakopita

i thought it said spanktopia at first :XD
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
dont you just hate it when you have a day off and they call you into work? i do...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
thats why im gon stop answering my phone when its either from work, someone at work, unknown number or hidden/private :noworry
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Wait, can't you just decline? It is your day off, can't you just say no?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
they'll guilt you into, harass you and threaten you to work, they're evil, more evil than me, conspiracy!!! :cussing
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thats why im gon stop answering my phone when its either from work, someone at work, unknown number or hidden/private :noworry
The reason why my phone's always on vibrate, so I can decline work related calls, and answer when Mom calls! :p
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
they'll guilt you into, harass you and threaten you to work, they're evil, more evil than me, conspiracy!!! :cussing
Not to offend you or anything pirate, but you are the last person I would've thought of feeling guilty for declining work on your day off... :XD
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
they'll guilt you into, harass you and threaten you to work, they're evil, more evil than me, conspiracy!!! :cussing
You had...plans...yep, that's right...plans...

LOL
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
The reason why my phone's always on vibrate, so I can decline work related calls, and answer when Mom calls! :p
true dat
Not to offend you or anything pirate, but you are the last person I would've thought of feeling guilty for declining work on your day off... :XD
oi.. sometimes i really wonder what image people have off me... >_>
You had...plans...yep, that's right...plans...

LOL
well that ratassbastard owes me now...

ill spend a night with his girlfriend, then we can call it even :kukuku
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
true dat

oi.. sometimes i really wonder what image people have off me... >_>


well that ratassbastard owes me now...

ill spend a night with his girlfriend, then we can call it even :kukuku
Big pimpin' now, aren't we? LOL
:amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ofc, what else is there for a pimp to do but to pimp big? :nuts
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Say, pirate are you the head chef already? :o

How's everyones Finals going?
Two more exams left, biology and chemistry. Tuesday and Wednesday, then im free. :D (Although i have to go back to college for two more weeks, but thats only a formality so ill probably wag it XD)

England is playing today, and kick off is at 10:30pm!!! >.>;
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Pirate, you sound like the Executive Chef where I work xD He just fired a guy this morning, apparently. (I hear all the gossip as soon as it happens thru text messages xD ) Something about working way too slow.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
^ Say, pirate are you the head chef already? :o
nah not yet :D

im gon fill in for the head chef while he's on vacation, so ill be a temporary head chef over the summer though... :nuts
Pirate, you sound like the Executive Chef where I work xD He just fired a guy this morning, apparently. (I hear all the gossip as soon as it happens thru text messages xD ) Something about working way too slow.
slow chefs suck, i hate em, damn it.. slow chefs should realize that they're too slow and either pick up the pace or just quit by themselves, they sholdnt waste the head chefs time, makin him fire them... keh..,
the head chef should always give the pleasure of firing useless cooks/chefs to the sous chef :kukuku


oh yeah forgot, LH, how did ya manage the tips at ya restaurant? did you gather it all n shared it? and if so, did the kitchen get a cut? :oh
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
...
That's the thing about failed interview isn't it? you'll never know what went wrong.... I think I did ok in the interview.... I answered the questions thrown at me well and I think I answered confidently enough.... well, maybe somebody was better than me and they chose him.. who knows...


You're gonna fire someone pirate? You are really are a hard person to please aren't you pirate? :XD
I bet some young chick got the job instead. That happen to me at this bank I had an interview for, they were hiring and I got interviewed and I never got the call, so when I went back a teller told me that this girl got it instead of me, when I saw her she was ridiculously gorgeous, I didnt care if I didnt get the job anymore cause she was so damn hot
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
why do the ridiculously good looking girls always get the good jobs! *cries*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top