- Joined
- Sep 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,660
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
16k is a lot for entry level yonie so you should be really thankful for that. My wage is only a bit higher than yours but I'm happy with it since it's higher than my previous one. I'm still a helpdesk, just like what I used to do before. But what I'm thinking is since we're the pioneering team, peteks pa yan. I'll probably be sleeping more than ever at the office than I did back at my old work.yonie said:awwwww im really happy for you but at the same time jealous for a similar feeling right now im having great fun here but im not satisfied with 16k, need mowr. btw what job is that bakashi?
BTW, how are the calls?

@bbsai and yonie
thanks for the (congratulatory posts). Hehehe!
re: DABOY
Rudy Fernandez. I wouldn't have known what happened to him had it not been for the radio tuned in at an AM station in a taxi we were riding going to Ortigas.
talaga? Never heard about it. The one I heard in the taxi was that he was released from the hospital. Now he's dead. I dunno. Call me cold or what but borrowing from gay lingoyonie said:i wake up to a somber atmosphere? daboy is dead daw. im not a fan of the guy but condolences to his family. this is gonna be a national topic
"queber".
I must agree with the overused plot here. It's good to use it in one book bu to use it n almost all of your books is overkill. I'm not putting him down but it seemed to me like it's the only thing that he can write about.yonie said:btw i read dan brown's books, da vinci, angels and demons, deception point etc... let's say it feels like code geass, you know its just riding on a hype and he's overusing a plot but you still cant stop reading it
OH and all movies turned to movies (in reference to the book/movie Da Vinci Code) for me are crap. No exceptions on that one. Movies turned to books are all the more crappier. One entertainment media should just stick to it or if they're going to transfer it from one media to another (i.e. book to movie)....naaah, it'd suck as well.
just this isnt enuf to live alone so i have to seek better pay
seriously the only problem i get is reaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow "technically challenged" customers that takes a lot of my patience, forcing me to do 5 facepalms every minute






my contract ends in six months and im not planning to extend this job. i mean what, i've been smoking like 10 sticks a day now
after the contract it's off to cebu, in that six-month time i'd have built a new and better portfolio from scratch.
you jerks pick me! why not gamble the company with yonie
