Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Nah it wasn't merlot :D

i never tried it my self but when i was 13 or 14 one of my friends dad did and damn we stole everything we could, even the mash, tasted like shit but did the job >_>

bad wines n headaches? hmm i think its more too much of any wine equals headache... :p
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I got a headache right now. Its so damn hot and the fan is hitting my face. I really feel like shit right now, I wish I can go home and take a nice shower then lay on my bed.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i like agetting derumk in teh weeekdyas., sinevc iam giong to work tomarrrow is even betetr casusae i was outa with my work frriedns! brillliant!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
whoa! havent seen you in a while boff, hows life treatin ya?
 

LB56

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I went bar-hopping last night, and based on how I feel right now coupled with the several new numbers in my phone, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was a good night. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of how I got home, and I don't have any earthly idea where my truck is either.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
usually when i dun remmeber anything from a night out i assume that i had a good night, well given that i havent gotten my ass kicked too much :D

well fuck yeah, i can drink again, rum rum rum, its the fuckin best fuckin thing to fuckin drink, well, that and beer ofc...
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Bah, just came back from a roadtrip to Sweden, where we tried to get drunk, but because of the alcohol laws there, we could only buy 3.5 % beer. 3.5%?! It just makes you want to pee a lot. =/
 

LB56

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
3.5%!!! We have stronger beer than that in America, and our beer is notoriously watered down.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I can't believe this is my first time in this thread. >.> I haven't drunk anything alcoholic in a long time though. Like, two nights ago. :oh
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
3.5% is weak, why didn't u guys just drink hard alcohol
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Cause we are only 19, they wouldn't sell us anything harder. <.< (We didn't want to start bothering random swedes either)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Last weekend, mate got home from germany with seven pina coladas and three beer crates
That evening I loved him!
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well, fridaty oaf wwas goodk, gbugt I tinhk fI might be alithel drunke34jri thna I wanted weot be. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
well, fridaty oaf wwas goodk, gbugt I tinhk fI might be alithel drunke34jri thna I wanted weot be. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
I'll beat that tonight! : O *motivated*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Go blai!@ first time drinking, iirc?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol, no not rly, been drinking for one and a half years "omg i'm so cool" but i'm not drinking to get drunk like some people i happen to go out with for some reason...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh me, i go out to get drunk, no other reason for it. i wouldn't be drinking if im not in the mood to get drunk
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well, fridaty oaf wwas goodk, gbugt I tinhk fI might be alithel drunke34jri thna I wanted weot be. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
Holy crap, I don't remember doing this at all. It must have been a great night :P.

oh me, i go out to get drunk, no other reason for it. i wouldn't be drinking if im not in the mood to get drunk
my thoughts exactly. Sure there are times when all I want is a beer, but most of the time when I go out I know whether I want to get drunk or not. Most of the time it is a big fat yes!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
After my meeting tomorrow...I am sooo getting trashed with the boys...

I am sooo proud of myself...today, my coworker said that the last time we drank, I drank him under the table...

I'm sooo proud of myself for that...LOL :amuse
 
Top