Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
wait, i think koala is better.... cause koala is cuter than kangaroo..... :XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmmm... True. But quokkas are cuter than koalas.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
quokkas?? what's that? never heard of it.... :XD
if it is cuter than koalas, i'm guessing that it must have big eyes, furry, very cuddly and all other characteristics that will make girls just wanna hug and cuddle them..... :XD tell me if i'm right......
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
YESH. They look like Pikachu's, except they aren't yellow. Search em up on Wikipedia.
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hhauhauhaua, quokkas are exactly the same as pikachu, LOL!

I want them now!! Can I buy one?? They're so cute!!!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yesh indeed. Just go to Rottnest Island, and pick one up for yourself, for free. Mind you, try not to get caught. :p
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its been good, passed the grade again going back to school in a few weeks :]

Yourself?(oh I was AreoXIII idk if you remember though)
i remember you :amuse
oh :s

Well I'm watching G4TV's X-Play at the moment.
i wish i got G4 here. if we did get it, though, no one would ever leave the tv room. i think we got the countries highest concentration of gamers, geeks, and dorks :p
Yesh indeed. Just go to Rottnest Island, and pick one up for yourself, for free. Mind you, try not to get caught. :p
i cant just take them legally? /ponders/ oh hey, do they taste yummy?
 

Kensei-15

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, sadly I don't remember you(sorry) BUT its good to be remembered. :amuse

lol yeah, G4 tends to attract me since I've been gaming for about 11 or 12 years of my life.:luffy
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I love G4. Especially Code Monkeys xD I almost bought the DVD set of Season One when I was at work today, but I managed to hold myself back...
 

Kensei-15

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love G4. Especially Code Monkeys xD I almost bought the DVD set of Season One when I was at work today, but I managed to hold myself back...
LadyHatake! I remember you :clap2

Code Monkeys is one of the ebst things I've seen on tv.I can't wait till they show that new episode with Niko Bellic(GTA IV) lol.

Own and love the game and love the character.

woo.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
i cant just take them legally? /ponders/ oh hey, do they taste yummy?
Nope, you can't catch them legally. Sorry about that. But I think they make better pets than dinner, Rabb. :D
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey, people! I just got another job, but it means only one thing...I have to move...the one good thing about it is that I can just live with my parents...
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love G4. Especially Code Monkeys xD I almost bought the DVD set of Season One when I was at work today, but I managed to hold myself back...
ooooo..... yeah, my friend pentoski just got that. too bad i cant watch it in her room with her and nemo.... but oh well. i guess i just have to wait a while and then borrow it (no one is allowed into the BEQ if the opposite sex)

@aero; if it helps you remember me, most of the time i was in here, i was shooting ichi and bax.

Nope, you can't catch them legally. Sorry about that. But I think they make better pets than dinner, Rabb. :D
well. thats wut you think. thats wut they used to say about rabbits and cabbits. but i think they are both yummy, too.

:evil

Hey, people! I just got another job, but it means only one thing...I have to move...the one good thing about it is that I can just live with my parents...
so is that win or fail? how far will you be moving? :blink and wuts the job?

regardless of all that congratulations on getting a job! :confetti

i saw mirrors today. not for the squeamish :nod
 

Kensei-15

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol I remember the username.

Hm, I think I'm beginning to remember.

Mirrors seems to weird but when I saw a show called Manswers on G4 and what you had to do to take out a bullet by yourself....Mirrors looks like a rerun episode of Barney. X3
 

FeZ14

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
19
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
this year is going just right. I think. :p

why?

what's happening on your end, FeZ?
Quite a lot on my side, losing a gf, getting into a car accident, being reunited with a lost love, struggling in my course...quite a bit to be crammed into 7 or so months :p
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
well. thats wut you think. thats wut they used to say about rabbits and cabbits. but i think they are both yummy, too.

:evil
Haha, so true. What are cabbits btw....?

What I really want to try are Pikachus. :oh I would think they'll be pretty tasty.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
aw man. being reunited with a lost love you say? People here are so romantic, really :wtf
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You think so? Any certain examples of romantics here at MH?
 

FeZ14

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
19
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
ooh FeZ, from what part of SA are you? : O

I'm gonna visit Potch in Feb for two weeks wooh ! :D
I stay in Bloemfontein, the like most forgotten place in the whole world!!

aw man. being reunited with a lost love you say? People here are so romantic, really :wtf
Haha, that was the shortest way to sum up a shit load of stuff happening. Love is complicated, so you can imagine if i was descriptive.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top