- Joined
- Dec 21, 2006
- Messages
- 1,858
- Reaction score
- 17
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
wait, i think koala is better.... cause koala is cuter than kangaroo..... 



tell me if i'm right......

i remember youIts been good, passed the grade again going back to school in a few weeks :]
Yourself?(oh I was AreoXIII idk if you remember though)

i wish i got G4 here. if we did get it, though, no one would ever leave the tv room. i think we got the countries highest concentration of gamers, geeks, and dorksoh
Well I'm watching G4TV's X-Play at the moment.
i cant just take them legally? /ponders/ oh hey, do they taste yummy?Yesh indeed. Just go to Rottnest Island, and pick one up for yourself, for free. Mind you, try not to get caught.![]()


LadyHatake! I remember youI love G4. Especially Code Monkeys xD I almost bought the DVD set of Season One when I was at work today, but I managed to hold myself back...

Nope, you can't catch them legally. Sorry about that. But I think they make better pets than dinner, Rabb.i cant just take them legally? /ponders/ oh hey, do they taste yummy?

ooooo..... yeah, my friend pentoski just got that. too bad i cant watch it in her room with her and nemo.... but oh well. i guess i just have to wait a while and then borrow it (no one is allowed into the BEQ if the opposite sex)I love G4. Especially Code Monkeys xD I almost bought the DVD set of Season One when I was at work today, but I managed to hold myself back...
well. thats wut you think. thats wut they used to say about rabbits and cabbits. but i think they are both yummy, too.Nope, you can't catch them legally. Sorry about that. But I think they make better pets than dinner, Rabb.![]()

so is that win or fail? how far will you be moving?Hey, people! I just got another job, but it means only one thing...I have to move...the one good thing about it is that I can just live with my parents...
and wuts the job?

Quite a lot on my side, losing a gf, getting into a car accident, being reunited with a lost love, struggling in my course...quite a bit to be crammed into 7 or so monthsthis year is going just right. I think.
why?
what's happening on your end, FeZ?

Haha, so true. What are cabbits btw....?well. thats wut you think. thats wut they used to say about rabbits and cabbits. but i think they are both yummy, too.
![]()
I would think they'll be pretty tasty.

I stay in Bloemfontein, the like most forgotten place in the whole world!!ooh FeZ, from what part of SA are you? : O
I'm gonna visit Potch in Feb for two weeks wooh !![]()
Haha, that was the shortest way to sum up a shit load of stuff happening. Love is complicated, so you can imagine if i was descriptive.aw man. being reunited with a lost love you say? People here are so romantic, really![]()
am I not a romantic for you?You think so? Any certain examples of romantics here at MH?
