Recent content by akomaru28

  1. Discussion Kabuto's army: who else should we see in the future?

    Well here's my list of those I want to see with the current data of Edo Tensei and its limitations Twelve Ninja Guardians 1st-2nd Raikage 1st Tsuchikage 1st and 3rd Mizukage 1st-3rd Kazekage (if the third one's possible) Danzo and Hiruzen's teammates Nara Member Akamichi Member Yamanaka Member...
  2. Order X

    Order X Chapter This is one of the scripts for Order X Star Driver 0 In a middle school it was already dismissal and the students we're beginning to prepare to go home. Takuto was among them when noticed a commotion and looked through the window. Apparently a group of delinquents were...
  3. Order X

    This is an idea I've had for a while and you guys opinions on this but I don't thinks its any good or original. I already posted scripts of this up on deviantart. Order X is a group that travel to different worlds. Some of the members are characters from Bleach, Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman...
  4. Art Best Manga Art

    Re: In terms of art Yeah Sorry about that I have not read any shoujo and I have read a few seinen so I'm not going ask for that the best art in those category.
  5. Art Best Manga Art

    In terms of art I posted this up to see you guys favorites of these mangas in terms of art such as character designs, environments, and use of spread pages. Mine are: 1. One Piece 2. Fairy Tail 3. Eyehield 21 4. Bleach 5. Beelzebub 6. Naruto 7. D.Gray-man 8. Fullmetal Alchemist 9. Medaka Box...
  6. Long Running One Piece

    Re: One Piece ep 485 Discussion Thread This wasn't a bad episode I liked it but why did let a C rank animator do this while Ace gets a better anime I liked the black and white effect but could have made the crying pirates a lot more sadder like the mana did
  7. ES21 Anime VS Manga

    I hate the anime as well because the editing was so blatant to make it kiddy the manga's humor was quite violent because of Hiruma, the removal of construction helping, smoking, drinking and gambling what's up with that? I disagree on the field day the manga was way funnier because everyone was...
  8. If Eyeshield 21 gets a new anime

    If Eyeshield 21 gets another anime seeing as the manga is already finish I don't see any reason why not. What studio would you like to do it polls above will show which studios I have in mind. If it does make it a remake and start from the beginning of manga but following the manga's story...
Top