Recent content by BakaHaze

  1. BakaHaze

    The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

    Eugh Uni is hectic...so hard to manage my time properly V__V;; Trying to do more translation - more like get back into it and it's impossible. I've been doing Chinese Debating lol that's pretty hectic too... hopefully i don't get Pwned. :XD @Nii-Chan: Not sure, kinda dislike the premise of...
  2. BakaHaze

    The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

    Re: HazeKiller @Icei: LMAO! Eyeraping! true a lot of my friends say I talk a lot...must transfer over to my posting :XD Of course I have good memory; that was some important stuff we were talking about. :mono Haha yeah if it's not for med or dent I really don't see much point going...
  3. BakaHaze

    The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

    HazeKiller Heya Guys. RIP to my old thread, apparently MH was down earlier and my thread was among those lost. :gwah That was like; 20 full pages of like 10 bajillion line long posts with Icei, as well as splatterings of convo with various other members kind enough to grace my thread...
  4. BakaHaze

    Support Halp

    Ok, cheers guys. Thanks for your help.
  5. BakaHaze

    Support Halp

    the link was mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/69462-The-return-of-the...Baka-!-XDD/page19 So I'm assuming that's 69462? Also sorry for hideous typos, that was me in a hurry on my Ipad V_V;; Edit: So I guess I'll wait on you guys before I go off creating my new thread? Q__Q
  6. BakaHaze

    Support Halp

    Hey guys! My Entire MZ thread got nuked... Nt sure wheat happened I was still posting in it last night... If you guys can get it back for me that'd be greAet. cheers.
  7. BakaHaze

    The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

    Haha. Mafiascum is eating my lurk-tivity too... It's mainly because of uni right now. Law has a craptonne of readings and thats' a real pain I guess. Not to mention another assignment that seems due in about three days. V_V;; And yeah I'm sure once those pressures disappear I'm going to get...
  8. BakaHaze

    Life The Getting in Shape Thread

    This thread needs moar love. Also good to see all babyosai does is stick to her burpees. :XD I recently learnt about the M100 set; which is apparently 10 x burpees, 10x (sets of 4) mountain climbers and 10 x squat jumps, in rotation untill you do 100 (so 4 sets burpeess 3 sets mountain...
  9. BakaHaze

    The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

    Re: "Dreams Flow, A Star Shines" I am, and isn't it meant to be Xie Xie @_@ :XD
  10. BakaHaze

    Seinen [Webtoon] Peak by Im Gang Hyeok

    Re: [webtoon] Peak Thanks for introducing this one, looks pretty good.
  11. BakaHaze

    Discussion What Are You In The Mood For?

    Really craving for some curry...reading too much Addicted to curry and I haven't tried making any in a verrryy long while... :XD
  12. BakaHaze

    Shounen [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

    lol this series has been really awesome so far Also yeah curious about how powerful Jin could be with abilities lol... We still haven't caught up right?
  13. BakaHaze

    Who knew zombies could be normal girls?

    Re: Kingdom Hearts feels ~ lol just glanced at it on Batoto looks like theres 30 more chappies for me, I'm still stuck back at 80, I think, right after they established the IMO I still like Alibaba the best :XD although sinbad is pretty badass too. Rave I'm not so sure about NaLu Shipping...
  14. BakaHaze

    The Banana Spam Park is open again :woo Come awesome gifs, memes, discussions, raising post count, E

    Re: The Banana Spam Park is open again :woo Come awesome gifs, memes, discussions, raising post count, EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!! Bananannanannanana! Bro how are you doing? What did you end up choosing for uni? Man how are you enjoying life? :XDD
  15. BakaHaze

    I'll follow you into the dark

    Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them! Heya Riki~ Are you still teacher or is this writing thing I've seen scattered across a few threads taking over? =D It's been a while.
Top