Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!
It's still all good
It's still all good



Perfection is dull...lacks inspiration. Only when there are flaws can true beauty be found~So you're Mr. Perfect, huh?

Should I write something down still? It would be weird just to send a blank email with my story attached.How to submit: Don’t query us, just send your story. Submissions should be emailed to (tordotcomsubs)(at)(gmail.com). Stories should be in something approximating standard manuscript format and be sent as *.doc (not docx), *.rtf, or plain-text attachments. They should not be sent as text in the body of the email. If you get that part right, we don’t care all that much about the particulars of your formatting—just use common sense. We don’t care about the content of your cover letter, either. Putting the string “SUB:” at the start of your subject line will help us know that you’ve read this, which is quite confidence inspiring.


I would advise you to write just a few lines....in which you introduce your submission; don't make it too pompous or formal. Be clear and concise---that will be the perfect cover letter for them...That's so cute!
Anyway, I'm about to submit MoP but I'm kinda stumped. Should I write anything in the body of the email like a cover letter? This is what Tor.com stated:
Should I write something down still? It would be weird just to send a blank email with my story attached.
Oh, another quick question: I'm almost down with Ch. 6 but it's quite long. Would you guys mind if I posted half of the chapter up now and post the rest later?

I agree with Ancy^^ I think it's important for you to write something in the mail's body, but nothing something long or too fancy. Maybe just a default message communicating them you're sending the story.That's so cute!
Anyway, I'm about to submit MoP but I'm kinda stumped. Should I write anything in the body of the email like a cover letter? This is what Tor.com stated:
Should I write something down still? It would be weird just to send a blank email with my story attached.
Oh, another quick question: I'm almost down with Ch. 6 but it's quite long. Would you guys mind if I posted half of the chapter up now and post the rest later?

I have two sections left and I'll probably finish it today or tomorrow.
Does it involve picking up poo?So I was walking my dog just now and I just got an inspiration for another short story. ^^
LOL I always get story ideas at nighttime.



