Recent content by blackrabbit07

  1. Gamer's Diary

    Oh yeah i've read it already and yes I do enjoy reading it but I want to do smething m0re than 1/2 prince. Thanks btw :-)
  2. Gamer's Diary

    Oh Hi there, I'm kinda new here and an aspiring artist. At first I wanted to find some awesome stories to draw but then why not continue mine... So it started 2011 I think before I knew SAO(sword art online).I thought it would be impossible for me to finish because it needs details and lots...
  3. Help Wanted Manga Writer looking for a Manga Artist to work together.

    post s0me of your syn0psis for us to see ;-)
  4. Looking for a teacher/beta.

    If you want c0nstructive criticism you can count on me the ;-)
  5. Help Wanted Looking to colaborate with a talented mangaka for a One-Shot Manga titled The Place Beyond Our Song

    I'm thinking to be your artist thats why I want to see m0re of your story.
  6. Is this interesting?

    sounds ordinary to me unless you show how unordinary it is on your script. I've watch an anime with some similarity in c0ncepts(somehow) so you need to work on how it will become unique. Or maybe its just lacking of s0mething :-) thats just my opini0n
  7. Help Wanted Looking to colaborate with a talented mangaka for a One-Shot Manga titled The Place Beyond Our Song

    I've read your script days ago, and wanted to suggest some things regarding your script. First I really do like your story concept regarding on how they will find their true love. I interest me :) and I'm looking forward to read your acript that day...but then I usually observe that whenever...
Top