Recent content by Charkan

  1. Charkan

    Raws Upload List Per Member

    Wow, thanks :D
  2. Charkan

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Can I ask again to change my status to RAW Provider? I fit into the categories uploader / scanner. The next ones that I scanned: - Kämpfer Vol01~03 - Ame Nochi Hare [BIKKE] Vol01 - Oto x Maho Vol01 - Asuka Hybrid Vol01 - Otome no Iroha! Done
  3. Charkan

    Seinen Hellsing by Hirano Kouta

    Re: Hellsing by Hirano Kouta (v10) Vol 10 RAW now in mangahelpers http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/46478
  4. Charkan

    Feedback Shoutbox...

    Volumes never appear in the shoutbox too.:o
  5. Charkan

    Upload zip to server from http link

    That would be possible if the server had to be an integration with the program JDownloader. JDownloader is able to download from several hosting services automatically because it has many plugins that allow this type of action such as typing letters to download files.
  6. Charkan

    Feedback Problem in the generation of online reading

    Today several raws sent not generated reading online. I believe it is a problem on the server.
  7. Charkan

    Request Member Status Change Request

    I'm a RAW Provider. Regards, Charkan
  8. Charkan

    Portuguese Thread v.12

    Adicionado o volume 2 de Kämpfer http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/37914
  9. Charkan

    Portuguese Thread v.12

    Terminei de editar o volume 01 de Kämpfer, segue link para download aqui no site. http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/36740
  10. Charkan

    Portuguese Thread v.12

    Aqui no Rio o estadio Maracanã fica no bairro de mesmo nome. Eu moro na Tijuca, um bairro proximo do Maracanã. Obrigado pelos posts de boas vindas. Não almejo grande fama, só estou fazendo o que posso para aumentar o banco de raws da comunidade.:)
  11. Charkan

    Portuguese Thread v.12

    Ola a todos, sou do Rio de Janeiro e mantenho meu foco aqui no mangahelpers como Raw hunter, acredito que já viram algumas raws que posto.:D Agradeço o convite da Agrias que me indicou o link para esse tópico. Espero que não fiquem chateados por eu postar pouco, faz parte da minha...
  12. Charkan

    Discussion what happen to jcafe

    Re: JCafe SOS http://www.mydailymanga.com/2009/06/07/why-we-cant-save-the-internet/
  13. Charkan

    Discussion Popularity of the site Mangahelpers

    I do not know if the subject has been discussed before, but lately I have monitored the traffic of the site and see that he is quite popular with the Japanese public. See the data from my last check: As you all can see is quite astonishing that the section of raw files attracts. Already...
  14. Charkan

    Discussion P2P Poisoning Project

    hxxp://p3p.jp/ (Text in Japanese) All attentive to the site, a project on the Internet which is creating fake files on P2P networks. I have also got 2 files on the network share locked with password that point to the site [hxxp://passwor-d.com/comic/]. 2ch.net has details on this issue. See...
  15. Charkan

    Shoujo Boku to Kanojo no XXX by Morinaga Ai

    Re: [Shoujo] Boku to Kanojo no XXX (Your and My Secret) by Morinaga Ai New link: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/my_barbaric_girlfriend/
Top