Recent content by cirvac

  1. cirvac

    The cirvac Thread

    To all people expecting this, I must first apologize for what I´m about to say: I will be shutting down the One Piece translations, unless some people ask me to do a certain chapter. And here´s the reasons: the last 5 chapters weren´t translated cuz I got a friggin cold that lasted me for...
  2. cirvac

    The cirvac Thread

    I´m writing this message to apologize to all One Piece fans that have been waiting like crazy for these past couple of weeks. I´ve had the worst twoo weeks of the years, and so One Piece got a little dragged down, but here are the last 3 chapters translated for you people. So if you see...
  3. cirvac

    The cirvac Thread

    Who says I´m gonna translate the whole of One Piece??? XD There´s just too much chapters, so I decided to translate them as they are released... X3 My fav mangas: Saint Seiya, Ruroni Kenshin, Jojo´s venture, Berserk, HunterXHunter, Hikaru no Go, HSD Kenichi, Naruto, etc etc.... There´s...
  4. cirvac

    The cirvac Thread

    Hi, sorry I didn´t answered early enough, but usually I don´t drop by here. After seeing many times this thread for requests, I kinda gave up looking here regularly. Still, thanks for writing me. I hope we can talk some more!!!
  5. cirvac

    European Comics

    Still, I must admit that I´m 100% backing up our italian friend: Dylan Dog is GREAT, but you should also talk about Martin Mistery (a paranormal investigator), the italian comic that got adapted in a cartoon, but read the comic if you can find it, it has nothing to do with the cartoon (180º...
  6. cirvac

    Discussion Little-Known Games That You Absolutely Love?

    AHAHAH!!!! Some great games: Snatcher, amazing title by Kojima (one of his first), Sengoku 2 for the PC engine and of course Flashback, Another World, and Monkey Island 1 and 2 For the good old gameboy: Robocop, Gargoyle´s quest (that´s the game that helped me learn english), R-type...
  7. cirvac

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread Lucky you!!! I´m facing the nightmare of any gamer: the no-mood gaming.... I still have 15 PS2 games to finish but it just got too boring, just having to repeat everything and having to go from A to C by passing by B, D, F H, Z...
  8. cirvac

    New Buys

    As for me, I haven´t bought something in a while. Ever since I finished Suikoden V I´ve been in a no-mood for gaming, and that left me with a lot of games to finish (15 PS2 games to end.... -_-UUU) I´m also waiting for 3 games to go platinum: FF12, okami and Kingdom hearts 2.
  9. cirvac

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread I´m on it!!! And, thanks again for the welcome!
  10. cirvac

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Thanks guys!!! Hope the portuguese ppl out there like my work!
  11. cirvac

    The cirvac Thread

    Oyoy, first I would like to thank anyone that translates One Piece in english. Since almost everybody is doing Bleach and Nauto translations, I decided to do a One Piece translation in Portuguese. Now, I´ll do other english/portuguese translations only if asked, since from now on I hope to...
  12. cirvac

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Ok, guess it´s my turn... Name´s Victor, I´m currently 26 an I currently live in Portugal. Not much is left to talk about this country, except the lack of good manga/anime material. I´m french-portuguese (thank God for being born in France, vive la France!!!) and I´m...
Top