Recent content by Davisgn2

  1. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    The art looks amazing and it looks promising, I hope it doesn't disappoint.
  2. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I loved the first chapter of Shakunetsu. I know there will be people complaining unnecessarily, but, great comedy and reading. Also the chapter of Chainsaw-Man was fabulous, fujimoto is a genius.
  3. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    So it's not just me who feel it too
  4. Davisgn2

    Shounen Time Paradox Ghostwriter by Kenji Ichima & Tsunehiro Date

    I don't really blame him for trying to do this, but the way it's going on I think it's forced.
  5. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    The chapters in Manga Plus just came out, and the chapter for this week's TPGW was VERY strange. I didn't understand the author's objective with this strange rush, has it been canceled already? probably not but i don't know any other possibility than that.
  6. Davisgn2

    Shounen Time Paradox Ghostwriter by Kenji Ichima & Tsunehiro Date

    I will only read chapter 6 when launching in manga plus, but was I the only one who found these last 2 chapters extremely forced and weak? I really felt that the author is trying very hard to make the Japanese even more empathetic towards the protagonist, but he is making a mistake, and a lot of...
  7. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I know it will eventually be adapted, but I want sooo much an Act-Age anime. I wonder a lot which studio and staff will adapt, I am very afraid of the direction being weak.
  8. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I really hope that Agravity Boys survive, I feel that it is a very underrated manga in the magazine, I must be one of the only ones who loves the humor of the work. Currently, my favorite gag manga from the magazine
  9. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Even if it is half of what Kimetsu is selling, it is still a gigantic amount, despite SxF being very popular now, I doubt that it will reach that level. It also depended a lot on who will adapt(studio, staff, etc). But, its not impossible.
  10. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    gosh, I didn't think the opening chapters had been so controversial on that point. Anyway, I agree that it is better to simply pass on this topic and go for a better one. Thanks for the recommendation, tomorrow if I have free time I will post there commenting on my opinions about the manga.
  11. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    yes, by the way, i have several friends who like to jump, who don't like ecchi, and who didn't give a damn about this that barely exists in a manga as good as UU
  12. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I am surprised that my comment caused such a long discussion, I was studying and I will answer certain comments later, but I want to make it clear that, my intention was not to offend anyone, just to tell the person that it diminished and was non-existent and that I would ask the person give...
  13. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I would try to give it another chance, it really is your problem but this ecchi that you claim practically only has in the first 2/3 chapters, and in a few frames it actually surprises me that someone dropped by a point that is irrelevant and that has very little in history. It definitely...
  14. Davisgn2

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    as someone else also decided to comment above about the one-shot I will also comment. Honestly, I really liked it, I like the premise of the world and it has a good development for a one-shot. The art style, for some reason, reminded me a lot of Dungeon Meshi, which I like a lot. In conclusion...
Top