Recent content by Euraj

  1. Euraj

    Discussion I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

    Well, it certainly changed themes somewhere down the line. I think in order to avoid this incongruity now, we shouldn't have had Naruto's discourse to Neji including "overcoming destiny" in the first. Overcoming his position would have been better since he definitely did that. Iruka's...
  2. Euraj

    Question The Real Antagonist

    Re: Final villain? Obviously, he was trying to crush Konoha, assuming he wasn't telling the truth about not being behind the second strike. I don't think the quote you mentioned accurately describes the situation, because if what Madara did can be considered wars, he certainly lost both, assumed...
  3. Euraj

    [421] Tsunade-Hime

    It threw off the focus of the coloring to me. Oh well. Credit added.
  4. Euraj

    [421] Tsunade-Hime

    Tried a different coloring style.
  5. Euraj

    Jinchuuriki

  6. Euraj

    Lineart Naruto Page Cleaning Requests

    Not an active poster since I'm new, but I've started submitting colors I've done here. Like this one. Here's my request. Is it too small?
  7. Euraj

    [415 Naruto ; Pg. 15] Maybe now...

    I usually only post around NarutoFourms, but I decided to start posting my colorings here too. Second version, without overwhealming tan.
Top