Recent content by Himemo

  1. Himemo

    Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko Where...where's the wedding? I thought we were going to get a nice, big sappy wedding with all of the characters we hadn't seen for awhile attending. No wedding? They don't even get to play a concert together? It's over? What? I mean, this is...
  2. Himemo

    Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko I know! I actually cried. Finally.
  3. Himemo

    Shoujo Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

    Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami Use away. Let me know your group name and I'll reserve it for you if you want.
  4. Himemo

    Shoujo Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

    Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami I don't know about a group, but I am working on a translation. It will be done soon, I swear.
  5. Himemo

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana Hangout Thread No. I think the press release said she would need several months treatment, and I haven't heard/read anything else.
  6. Himemo

    Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko Next chapter should be out on the 25th of this month, I believe. The mangaka had appendicitis, so there was a break.
  7. Himemo

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: J-Music Hangout I love Rie fu. Romantic is one of my favorite songs ever, even though it's not her usual style. I love her other stuff too.
  8. Himemo

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana Hangout Thread Hi Phoenix946! Thanks for trying Nana! (Hmm, I sound like a salesperson.) I think the legs are just Ai Yazawa's style. A lot of stylized shoujo does that, makes their characters insanely tall and thin (see: CLAMP). IMO it's a reflection of the thin-obsessed fashion...
  9. Himemo

    Done Tenkyuugi -Sephirahnatus- 2

    http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/34135/5 http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/34135/7 First and second pages. Thank you.
  10. Himemo

    Done Tenkyuugi -Sephirahnatus- 2

    This manga makes my brain hurt. Some questions: http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/34135/5 2nd panel, first bubble. ナントカに刃物とはよく言ったもんだな I have it as like "The somehow-or-the-other weapon is the perfect name for it." That makes no sense though. Oh! Context. They're talking...
  11. Himemo

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana's Ai Yazawa Puts Manga on Hold Due to Illness Noooooo! *cries* Get well soon, Yazawa-sensei! So sad. Hope she's okay.
  12. Himemo

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana Hangout Thread I think it's very close. I think they did a really nice job with the anime.
  13. Himemo

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana 84 Discussion/85 Predictions Threads I think Nana is released every month on the 26th.
  14. Himemo

    Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko Let's see... Nodame would need time to book a trip. It sounded like she was on a tour or something in Egypt. Although, it's Nodame, she could just be making stuff up. I don't think it's been months since she went missing, maybe two weeks at the...
  15. Himemo

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana 84 Discussion/85 Predictions Threads A forum! Yay! I was so happy to see Hachi, Nana and the rest of Blast being happy together. It reminded me of the beginning of the manga, when they were in Room 707. That was my favorite part. Yuri ruins the party, as usual. Is it mean that...
Top