Recent content by hues

  1. TV The Television Show Thread

    Re: The Television Show Thread! My favorites are: Bleach Naruto Heroes Supernatural Weeds CSI
  2. Movies Bruno

    Thanks for this link.Now i can easily watch Bruno movie.
  3. Movies Who Watches the Watchmen

    my friends and I watched ''watchmen' and it was pretty awesome.
  4. TV Lie to me

    I loved LtM , but i haven't watched it the past two episodes
  5. TV Scrubs

    Scrubs is one of my favorite tv show. I watch Scrubs regularly.I have watched last season last Sunday. This season is really very interesting.
  6. Movies Who are your favorite actors/actresses?

    Jim carry is my favorite actor and Jennifer Aniston is my favorite actress.
  7. Where can I find this Grimmjow picture?

    http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=grimmjow%20pictures&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B6GGGL_enIN363IN364&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi here you can find all Grimmjow pictures
  8. Fan Art Naruto Wallpapers

    Awesome Naruto Wallpapers.
  9. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi my name is hues smith. i am huge fan of tv shows and movie.Pokemon is my favorite Comic book.
Top