Recent content by I Am Jager

  1. Discussion "The last person in the world who should possess it is you... Eren."

    How will he be a danger though if they can't actually get in the walls? Even if the Colossus Titans in the wall hear him they don't have any energy to move.
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

    Connie got his first titan kill! Favorite page in the chapter http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/c050/38.html
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 49 Discussion/ 50 Predictions

    I see no Giants of Fire in the manga.
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 49 Discussion/ 50 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 49 Spoilers Thread It's out on mangabird http://www.mangabird.com/shingeki-no-kyojin-49
  5. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    The reason that AoT is good is because the females aren't highly sexualized dolls with no brains. They have very good female characters that don't need giant boobies to make it a good show.
  6. Theory Second ongoing Shingeki no Kyojin manga series

    Re: Second ongoing Shingeki no Kyojin manga series? Me too. I still don't understand how it's supposed to work.
  7. Theory Second ongoing Shingeki no Kyojin manga series

    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-08-06/attack-on-titan-spawns-another-series-in-shonen-sirius-magazine I'm very interested. Seems like a crazy idea though.
  8. Theory Titans, Their Origin, and Their Purpose.

    ahh ok so that was ripped straight from the manga. Thanks for clearing that up.
  9. Multi Season Shingeki no Kyojin

    Another beautifully animated episode. The quality they put out week after week has been so amazing. Can't wait for the OVA and Video game!
  10. Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    There is some foreshadowing there with Mikasa and Armin and specifically the outside world theme that keeps appearing throughout the manga.
  11. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

    I believe Hannes will die to make up for his cowardice in the first episode even though Eren doesn't blame him for not going up against the Titan. I've felt like Hannes will die a very sad death since the first episode. The next chapter is going to be a bloody battle. Someone's going to die, who...
  12. Grisha Jaegar Discussion/Theories

    I agree completely. However, my gut is telling me something isn't right with the Ape Titan. He was very analytical, scientific almost. I wish Mike would have spoke to him.
  13. Discussion Damn alot of stuff was revealed in chapter 47

    What if R&B's actual goal is to free the Titan's inside the walls? Only they have no idea where to locate the Wall Titans to set them free and this is why the church refuses to reveal anything, because they know humanity is not the only intelligent life on the planet.
  14. Theory Titans, Their Origin, and Their Purpose.

    While, I'm inclined to agree. I just saw something strange in the Opening #2. Stop it around 1:07. Why is Hanji Zoe sitting there on her horse smirking covered in blood with vapor coming off her? Something very strange they decided to include for no reason at all.
  15. Grisha Jaegar Discussion/Theories

    I want Grisha to not be the Ape Titan. But I already recognize his face on the Ape Titan's similar to R&B's faces on their Titan forms. I really hope I'm wrong.
Top