Recent content by i0wntehworld

  1. Translators Looking for LN translator (willing to pay)

    Hello! I'm looking for a translator that can translate full volume light novels. Willing to pay if necessary. Please PM for more information! Thank you!
  2. Translators Looking for a JP translator for light novel

    Hello everyone! I'm looking for a someone that is able to translate entire light novel volumes. I can pay money if it's necessary. More information about the light novel and price can be discussed in PM.
  3. Done Japanese translation help

    Oops, my bad. I accidentally wrote 魚 instead of 海. Thanks!
  4. Done Japanese translation help

    I'm trying to learn some japanese by reading manga but I came across a sentence that confused me. 魚の近くの大学か-------- (the dotted line is supposed to be one full solid line and i don't know if that means anything) I think it is "A college near the ocean?" but I'm not so sure that it's right. Any...
  5. Misc Attempt First time Editing anything, how'd you guys think I did?

    well im no pro or anything but some pages has this weird "page fold". although i don't really mind it but if you want to be all perfect, you should get that fixed. besides that, everything is awesome! its awesome work for a first-timer.
  6. Done [JP] i ran out of ideas for a title

    eh em, so yeah its me... again... it would be a great if you can help me in 1. translating both speech bubbles (not the sfx) 2. tell me what the horizontal dash is at the end of the speech bubble on the left. thanks in advance...
  7. Done [JP] writing

    thank you so much... this really must be a miracle... in some ways :p
  8. Done [JP] writing

    erm... how should i start this? well basically: 1. im having trouble writing out the first kanji in the picture (im using japanese IME and yes im fully aware that there's furigana but i can't read the 2nd word, か?ら) 2. i have no clue what 2nd kanji and its furigana is unfamiliar to me. (it...
  9. Done [JP] help on a sentence

    i checked out dictionaries and google but i still can't find to meaning of that word.
  10. Done [JP] struggling with the correct translation

    :zomg there are no words to express my gratitude toward you both... thank you for your help :) i was stuck on this for quite sometime, thinking of ways on how it should make sense in english... i can now start moving forward...(although there still will be more to come:crying). any advice on...
  11. Done [JP] struggling with the correct translation

    basically im having trouble with these sentence here can someone help me understand what's going on in this conversation?
  12. Done unknown symbol

    whats that symbol after 元 and before 国? also does the star at the end mean anything? and whats the symbol at the end?
  13. Done dont know if its a kanji or not

    oh, i see... just for future reference, how would i know if a kanji is a name or not?
  14. Done dont know if its a kanji or not

    hey, im confused with this sentence here what is that "K"? is it even a word?
  15. Done a kanji with no meaning??

    hey guys, i came across this word 陂女 i checked the word out and found out it had no meaning when together. tho 女 means "woman", im trying to found out what it means when both are together. help please?
Top