Recent content by Jameo

  1. Jameo

    German Community v.4 - Hereinspaziert bei den Dichtern und Denkern

    Re: German Thread v.4 wassup bithes... schon lang nicht mehr hier gemeldet.... nun komm ich mal zur Sache... Ich kann mote Tenschen sehen:blink Jam
  2. Jameo

    Where Do You Come From?

    Hoi, Im from India. But, at the sweet age of 7, we (me & my Family) moved to Belgium. After 3 years in Belgium we then moved to Germany (where i currently live). My current location is: Malsch, Baden-Württemberg (thats a small Village near Karlsruhe) added
  3. Jameo

    Pain (My first coloring)

    Today was a boring day so i tryed to Color a Panel^^ It is cleaned by Mahil (THX) here it is: So what do ya think? Hope it isn´t to crappy.^^
  4. Jameo

    Support Download doesn´t work [Error 403 issue]

    Re: Download doesn´t work Thats not the only Problem. I just can´t download anything. I always get that error it was like this:
  5. Jameo

    Support Download doesn´t work [Error 403 issue]

    My Scans can´t be downloaded. I always get :403-Forbidden http://mangahelpers.com/s/jamuraiscanlation/releases/ EDIT: I can´t Download anithing
  6. Jameo

    Discussion 2008 Summer Olympics (Beijing)

    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! German Men´s Basketball Nationalteam is going to Beijing!!!! Hurrraaaay!!!! They won 96:82 against Puerto Rico. So here are the Final 12 Teams: China (Host) Spain...
  7. Jameo

    What ya think?

    Here is a update^^ so what ya think now!! give me your Opinion! especially Manga Editors!!
  8. Jameo

    Gol D. Roger 506

    real nice^^ sogar auf deutsch! Klasse XD
  9. Jameo

    Discussion 2008 Summer Olympics (Beijing)

    i am looking forward to 3 events: 1. Football/Soccer: I Love Football^^ 2. Basketball: I love Basketball too^^ I hope that the German Team gets Qualified for the Olympics.:worship2 What am i talking about. They will make it^^ 3. Tennis: and again, I love Tennis too :XD i like it...
  10. Jameo

    The cnet128 Thread

    ya man where is your OP Trans? I hope you havn´t stoped translating OP! that would be awful!
  11. Jameo

    Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

    congrats to spain. The better team won
  12. Jameo

    Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

    We are going to beat em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wienale WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH [hr] oh no 0:1 spain (Torres)
  13. Jameo

    What ya think?

    This is my first clean^^ what do you think about it? edit: Here is a update^^
  14. Jameo

    German Thread v.2

    So ich schreib dan auch mal hier rein. Ich stell mich mall vor: Ich bin Jameo, bin vorgestern 20 geworden, lebe in Malsch bei Karlsruhe und mach gerade eine ausbildung zum Einzelhandelskaufmann. Bin gerade zum Int Translator befördet worden^^. so das wars dan mit dem Vorstellen. Das...
  15. Jameo

    482 Gear 2

    Ne lass mal! Die waren so schlecht das mein Computer, nachdem ich es fertig coloriert hatte, abgestürzt ist (das ist wirklich so passiert). xD Danach habe ich es mit dem colorieren gelassen. Ich überlasse das lieber den Profis.
Top