Recent content by JFSJoey

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

    Its the specificity of the language that led to me drawing the connection. Never called Rak a turtle. Even Rak said it himself in an earlier chapter that he came from a place wit turtles and his kind.
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

    I used google translate on some of the pages and I can tell you now that my theory has been confirmed. The connection is there. Even Kun Edahn is confused about it lol.
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

    I'm the person who noticed the rak/hendo connection. What about it was nonsense? I said they were related in some way. Thats it. Lol, It was pretty hard to argue against the connection when you take in the fact that Hendo's nickname is "Long Life Turtle"
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 375 Discussion / 376 Predictions

    Am I missing something or has no one posted a translation yet?
  5. Discussion Official Rak Discussion Thread

    Thanks! When I said Bloodmadder, I didn't mean a child of Hendo. I meant that Rak and Hendo come from the same place. So Rak would not be bound by that short lifespan curse Also, Hendo Lok's nickname is "Long-Life Turtle"
  6. Discussion Rak Is A Bloodmadder Theory

    Also, Hendo Lok's nickname is "Long-Life Turtle"
  7. Discussion Rak Is A Bloodmadder Theory

    Thought I'd make this a separate thread so many people can see this. I wrote the following in response to someone wondering about Rak's statue on the hidden floor: Seems like no one has noticed yet but I'm certain that Rak is a bloodmadder (one of the 10 families) Thats why he has a stone...
  8. Discussion Official Rak Discussion Thread

    Seems like no one has noticed yet but I'm certain that Rak is a bloodmadder (one of the 10 families) Thats why he has a stone statue of him. That's not him. Its Hendo Lok Bloodmadder. More Clues: They both are huge. hendo is over 13m tall according to the wiki They both have very high shinsoo...
Top