Recent content by jonsan633

  1. TV Persons unknown

    It is very good thrill drama. Today i have started watching it...
  2. Favorite Movie Soundtracks/Songs

    my most favoirte movie song is my heart will go on - titanic. it is awesome...
  3. TV The How I Met Your Mother Thread

    In this show Barney is the best character, I mean one of the funniest character. I like the whole band has chemistry together....
  4. TV The Big Bang Theory Thread

    I have started watching this show from season 3. It is really very funny. it is something interesting to see
  5. TV What are you watching?

    This time I am watching Chuck episodes of season 4. This tv show have good mixture of comedy, action and romance.
  6. TV The Walking Dead

    The walking dead is awesome series. Its first season was too small. It has only 6 episodes but all these episodes are awesome..
  7. Other Facebook VS. Twitter: Which One Do you Like Best ?

    both are good. But I like Facebook most.
  8. Discussion Various Interesting Videos Online

    wow, it is amazing..
  9. Movies Toy Story Thread

    Toy Story 3 is interesting movie. it has made my blood freeze.
  10. Song that melt your heart

    Re: Song that melts your heart This song is really fantastic....... thanks to sharing this youtube video.. :eyeroll
  11. Books A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Re: Song of Ice and Fire I did not understand you, what you want to say, You mean its story is very poor...
  12. TV What are you watching?

    American Dad is my favorite too. Family guy is also good. American dad is much better than family guy.
  13. Song that melt your heart

    Re: Song that melts your heart I like all song of Enrique iglesias, Michael jackson, Akon
Top