Recent content by Kaibayugi2002

  1. Kaibayugi2002

    Done To LoveRu 148 & 149 & 150

    Thank you Amzy for proofreading them for me. Hopefully I'll be able return the favor one day. Thanks.
  2. Kaibayugi2002

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    TLR 151 Can someone look over this for me? I feel like my brain is a little off this week for some reason. So I would really appreciate it if someone like over this for me. Thanks
  3. Kaibayugi2002

    Done To LoveRu 148 & 149 & 150

    Hey it's the name of the character's move to change her body. Thank you for proof-reading this chapter for me.
  4. Kaibayugi2002

    Done To LoveRu 148 & 149 & 150

    If a proofreader has time will you please go over my translation of To LoveRu 148 & 149 & 150 and check it? Thanks Edit: I use American English. http://mangahelpers.com/t/kaibayugi2002/archives/
  5. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Here is 67 Raw http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TO9EWIVQ
  6. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Sekirei by Gokurakuin Sakurako

    Re: Sekirei raws Targeted Age Range Shounen = ages 13 -18 Seinen = ages 19 - 35 or older Actually it's Seinen. One way to tell is their are no Furigana for the Kanjis. Seinen don't give help with reading. Shounen has furigana for the kanji which makes it easier to read.
  7. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Sekirei by Gokurakuin Sakurako

    Re: Sekirei raws Nope, that Kmts Raws. The group put there sign on every page
  8. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Sekirei by Gokurakuin Sakurako

    Has anyone seen the raws for chapter 65 that are not from Kmts?
  9. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon If anyone see the New Raw, Please post. Thanks.
  10. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon Okay How about Vol 6 raw? Anyone. and Thank you, esh.
  11. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon Who or what is Lurk? Please tell me. Thanks.
  12. Kaibayugi2002

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon Can some tell me where I can get Raw Vol 1 - 6 at? I can't find them anywhere.
Top