to be honest i dont think that kizaru should have pew pew laser power, its the light light fruit right?
A character that can move at the speed of light as well as blind people with light is op enough without also being able to vaporize nearly anything. Simply because he can move so fast would...
Kizaru could have simply used observation haki and saw the bullets coming readying his body for the attack. And to be honest, all a logia user would need to keep solid is their shoe soles and hands if they're holding something, i doubt it would take much mental strain to constantly stay fluid.
Don't get me wrong, shanks is one of my fav's but he is just an extremely capable haki user and swordsman, I'm much more interested in Kaido and what he is / is capable of.
I believe Mihawk's power at least equivalent to an admiral if not greater.
I think that Shanks is actually much stronger than Mihawk in terms of sordsmanship, Rayleigh being the former greatest swordsman and having trained shanks but they are childhood rivals and there isn't any real point...
I think Crocodile is Whitebeard's son / daughter. They look extremely similar and have a similar laugh.
Maybe whitebeard refused to let her join because she was a girl and having become a man he still wouldn't let her join and ended up fighting her or something along those lines.