Recent content by kaloo

  1. kaloo

    Shounen Meister by Kaji Kimiya

    Re: [NEWCOMER] Meister by Kaji Kimiya I like the fact that the charactrs all seem memorable. Too many sport mangas focus on a few aces on the team and let the rest fade into the background. While I'm sure they will fade into the background as it progresses at least the appearences are fairly...
  2. kaloo

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi I'm excited to see how our heroes' editor is going to react after he gets over his shock. The plot of this attempt seems "eh" but like they said it's all in the execution.
  3. kaloo

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun My favorite is Takeda. I'm not really sure why Takeda Kisara Kenichi Ukita Miu Freya Hermit Sieg Thor(I like him too...) It's a pretty likable set of characters, all around. Everything after Ukita could really be moved...
  4. kaloo

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi That would be awesome. "Don't worry. Everybody sucks but you guys..." then "Oops, Soccer Manga was awesome."
  5. kaloo

    Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    Just a tad... and by a tad I mean yes. Yes I am.
  6. kaloo

    Seinen Eternal Sabbath by Souryo Fuyumi

    Re: [FEATURED SERIES] Eternal Sabbath by Souryo Fuyumi (v08) I liked it and particularly loved the terrible sciFi movie-esque ending.
  7. kaloo

    Chapter Claymore vol 16 (chap 84-89) Discussion

    Re: Claymore 84 Discussion / 85 Prediction Thread Fairly interesting though somewhat predictable in that the observer guy(who's name I've forgotten, if I ever knew it) was the traitor. His being a spy from the Dragonkind was rather surprising to me though.
  8. kaloo

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) The idea that the friends will break up is true, but the fact is that they aren't really friends(well they are fast developing a friendship). They are friends specifically because they are making the manga together.
  9. kaloo

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi I think the reason there isn't much discussion is because it's very straight forward, for the most part.
  10. kaloo

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) *for some reason just thought of a five years old boy going "Hello" in a mega deep voice.* They probably will have a heroine in the story thoguh and that's probably who she'll play.
  11. kaloo

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    So cute! I'm bummed that it ended... but reading it made me smile. I hope it will show up again, some day. I mean we can only hope. *bounces around like an idiot*
  12. kaloo

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) Did I miss something in the last chapter? I mean I know they were being all "Manly Stuff!" but that's not really sexist. That's just two excited crazy kids. Hell me and my friends do shit like that and we're 17...
  13. kaloo

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    What's wrong with fights only lasting a chapter? Usually you hear the opposite complaint, that the fights are dragging on.
  14. kaloo

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) The feelings of characters don't neccesarily match the feelings of the authors. Also men have stupid dreams. Only our felow idiots/men understand them. =P
  15. kaloo

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) It's only just started. Anything could happen at this point. Sure the basic direction is set but there are plenty of interuptions an subplots that could happen.
Top