Recent content by Kamikaze King

  1. NARUTOOO

    Tried coloring this with a mouse, since my tablet is as good as dead. I won't be coloring anything for a long while.
  2. Old school

    Yeah.
  3. Old school

    Some WIPs I'll probably never finish. Nobody's doing any decent cleans so I guess I won't be coloring for a while:
  4. Naruto Chp428pag12 /-/ God Realm Pein

    It looks nice Kun. The nose could use a lot more work, though it would be best to get rid of the detail completely and just add a shadow at the bottom. The problem with is is that since Pain, along with a lot of the other characters, is drawn without a nose and just two lines to represent...
  5. [428] Pain page 10

    You forgot to add some shading to the side of his nose. Your lighting would make his piercings cast a shadow, so would the bottom of his ear, the lower part of his chin and maybe his upper lip as well.
  6. Tsunade and Pain

    Yeah, he's pretty good.
  7. Tsunade and Pain

    Thanks homies.
  8. Tsunade and Pain

    It's been a while: With Glow
  9. Pain [423]

    Sup removed offensive term
  10. [420] Kakashi vs Pain

    No problem, bro. Glad you liked my critique.
  11. [420] Kakashi vs Pain

    lol
  12. Kakashi vs. Pein preview

    Quit drinking that Haterade. It's not done yet.
  13. Kakashi vs. Pein preview

    My progress on the last one I've been working on. My interest for it is starting to decline, and since I've been quite busy lately, I don't know if I 'll get a chance to complete it. Here's hoping I do.:blink Any thoughts?
  14. [420] page 6 by ziaja

    Great, dude. I'll try to color it when i have the time.
  15. Team Hebi

    Thanks, when I do have the time I plan on redoing his hair. I was planning on not posting it for this reason alone but then I figured I'd post it anyways. That's gotta suck if PNGs don't work on your computer.
Top