Recent content by Kaskuli_Kapak

  1. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Done [JP] Help understanding a couple of sentences

    Thanks for answering! I'll see what to do with the third one (I'm translating it into Spanish, if I can find some similar joke I'll use it, otherwise I'll just go with the "to tell you the truth"). As for "World Science", it seems to be something like that, yes. It says it needs a bigger field...
  2. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Done [JP] Help understanding a couple of sentences

    I'm translating the extra content at the end of volume 4 of Tegami Bachi, which is supposedly written by Dr. Thunderland, a character from the world of the manga who doesn't ever appear in it. He's talking about certain aspects of the world and the organization they work for. He talks about his...
  3. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Done Need a little help

    You're right, it does sound like that. And it fits pretty well in the situation, though she REALLY said it wrong. Thanks a lot!
  4. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Done Need a little help

    I'm having some trouble with a small sentence in Yotsubato! I hope someone can help me. Yotsuba (a 5 year old girl, for those who don't know her) invites her neighbour Fuuka to come into her house. Her father told her earlier to do greetings properly, but she often says them wrong. I'm not...
  5. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Where Do You Come From?

    Rosario, Colonia, Uruguay [City, Department, Country] Doubt many of you have even heard of Uruguay:p. added
  6. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Yachiru's nicknames I just read the RAW, and she not only says Unohana, she says "Unohana-san". Unexpected.
  7. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions You're right. And there's another interesting hint. In the first pages of the tankobons, Kishimoto writes Uchiha Madara under his picture. Funny, that.
  8. Kaskuli_Kapak

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions There's something I just can't understand about so many people's fixation on Madara being in Obito's body. I mean, why, with so many possible Uchihas, he chose a 12/13 year old Uchiha who had just recently awakened his sharingan, had no...
Top