Recent content by LamE

  1. The Zarosaki thread!

    Is this thread still alive? Probably not eh? ... My computer crashed and I lost all the psd-files. ... At times like this I should have made a backup. Ah well. Within a few months I will move to somewhere that is a bit closer to my job. Obviously I will have more time then and maybe I will...
  2. The Zarosaki thread!

    Apparently I don't really feel like colouring lately. I haven't done anything since two weeks now. hmpf.
  3. The Zarosaki thread!

    ugh... I probably need lots of time to finish this completely. I could tweak for some more hours. So here's the preview / finished pic. Probably going to make some changes later on or so. http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/8/6/1/f_naruto30016m_ca8a6c7.png
  4. The Zarosaki thread!

    Good. So someday you might want to colour again. There is hope. Also, I can continue with that page again; I though you coloured the last spread.
  5. The Zarosaki thread!

    I can't see the page, Exa. Well, anyways... I don't need to finish this page then. http://upload2.net/page/download/K1FF7O27p1NJ8uF/naruto3001617.png.html So is the arc finished yet?
  6. The Zarosaki thread!

    Thanks. We could use this as a credit page: img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/7/3/23/f_naruto23001m_307da3d.png at least it will serve a larger purpose than just as a folder picture. The 1st frame was so boring, so ithought of this...
  7. The Zarosaki thread!

    http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/7/3/17/f_v31ch27404m_cefd172.png So exa didn't give you the pic.
  8. The Zarosaki thread!

    spread should be done on Friday or so... And... I didn't really like this spread. The ONLY thing interesting was Zabuza... ... AND 274 is complete !
  9. The Zarosaki thread!

    When I said I had done nothing for a while... that doesn't imply that I was bored to death and need something to colour :blink :amuse. Nonetheless, I'll see what I can do. Actually, the only thing I did and still do is work. I'm usually very tired when I get home and don't feel like doing...
  10. The Zarosaki thread!

    Apparently I deleted the chapter. Probably because I assumed 274 was already finished. 274 is coloured by several members, so it'll probably look inconsistent. Though I coloured like 8 pages. So eh... could someone upload that page (clean, i.e. not raw)? What have I been up to? Hmmm let's see...
  11. The Zarosaki thread!

    That is so true. I have to admit I was dissapointed that most people thought it was well ok /alright, moderately acceptabable,... and that more people loved cell-shading. And maybe it's true that not everything I coloured was that great, but I DID spend 3 months (all weekdays) to colour...
  12. The Zarosaki thread!

    YAY! Chapter's out. Good job Reaver! Apparently if I read all your comments, people prefer cell-shading over soft shading. WHY :o. Or is it just because of consistency in the chapter? I finished the pic :amuse... sorta (http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1148241397.png)
  13. The Isane Thread

    http://s14.invisionfree.com/Isane/index.php?showtopic=16&st=30 There's still some activity going on. If all you people don't post anything, imo it means you are indifferent. Even though you disagree, it still feels like it. EDIT: OK so I was wrong. They don't even show up after a week.... :s...
  14. The Isane Thread

    How many pages does everyone colour per week (or per month)? Do you find difficulties in finding new members? Mind listing the members you have now? It's nice to see a Bleach colouring group. I hope it'll last long.
  15. The Zarosaki thread!

    I kinda agree that most of the times the pages get better. However, I chose to do the cool pages last. That way I was more motivated to colour the boring ones ( a bunch of those in 278). Also, now those pages are the best coloured of all the pages in my chapter. Besides that I tweaked nearly...
Top