Recent content by lucifell

  1. Done [JP] Need help with some sentences

    1. This line is きょどうふしん, (to act or behave suspiciously) 2. I would translate this line the same. So either you are correct or we are both incorrect. Sorry can't be more help, hah. 3. Your translation of this line is fairly accurate. My basic translation of it would be: "Since you...
  2. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: What is the latin translation for sisters? I didn't know they made manga and anime in latin, that's so cool. And to answer your question, "Sorores"
  3. Done Some questions

    (1) I believe it's システム メッカ だとよ メッカ is in this case a "centre for some field or activity" given the picture it sounds about right. (2) This one I can't be sure of so I have a few questions: 1. The injury to the left side of his face, did it render him blind in his left eye? 2. Stupid...
  4. Done Problem with a sentence

    Yep, looks the same to me.
  5. Done Need help with these sentences

    =変なかんじ = is also 変な感じ 変 is "strange/odd/etc" 感じ is "feeling/sensation" Your line would then be: "It feels strange/odd/weird" or something like that =もっと奧まで突いて= もっと is "More" 奧 is roughly "inside/interior" 突いてis the って version of 突く which has many meanings, but in your case, would be thrust...
  6. Done [JP] Katakana name: ヴァン・フランティア

    Though I don't recognise it, I would TL it as "Van Flantya" myself. Sorry couldn't be more help
  7. Done Needl Translation Check

    For some reason I can't shake the feeling that it's "What is the promise from 300 years ago that will reveal the secret of Yakumo?!" or "Yakumo's secret" (dont know anything about the story) Just that とは usually means it's a question about what preceeded it. Either way, not a big deal...
  8. Done Need a bit of help

    Yeah I finally got it somewhat sorted out. thanks guys =)
  9. Done Need a bit of help

    I'm at my wits end and I need help with a line I'm sure will be quite simple and make me feel dumb, but here it is. Page it's from: It's the 8th speech bubble on the page, the line being: 言いなりにならないところも染めがいがあるな Context: The male is saying he isn't all that interested in joining their little...
  10. Done A simple line

    Well the first line is "Is someone there...?" As for the second one, I'm kinda stumped as well. I know what they all mean seperate, but I have no idea what exactly it's supposed to mean together. Because literally it's like "Was this place connected for the time being" or something. Sorry...
Top