Recent content by Marcuz

  1. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Driving is fun for me and lessons are going quite well. I'm almost done with the lessons and will probably be taking the test in two weeks and if all goes well I'll be able to get my license. How did your papers go? It's okay to rave about something you yourself like, it's normal for everyone...
  2. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Sorry for the late reply, had forgotten to check back. He really does look sweet, such white and petite looking. Although I think that Hugo seems too manly a name for such a cute little thing. It might be just me though, please don't take offense at it >_<
  3. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Yea, I agree they weren't effective for me either. As for business courses, I'm not sure I'm qualified to comment lol, my results ain't that great. And even then, there are plenty of courses under the business school so you might have to be more specific.. Nope, I'm not serving NS yet, waiting...
  4. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Yea, but I find it hard to tell my parents that I prefer going out or heading overseas with my friends rather than with them and my grandmother lol. Mm... Doing fine lately, been attending driving lessons daily and spending the rest of my time playing or going out with friends. How are you doing...
  5. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Ah I see... My grandma is handicapped so she can't go for trips or rather, I haven't seen her going on any trips. But I suppose I can understand since there's quite a lot of inconvenience whenever we go out as a family as we tend to move very slowly...
  6. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Yep, look forward to going on a trip with your friends. I definitely had fun even though it was my first and only time. Hmm... Sounds like a big family trip. I've never been on a family trip with more people than my parents and my brother although you make it sound like a bore. Why? lol. I...
  7. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Well.. But traveling is fun, even if one gets lost from time to time lol. And nope, I don't have pets, my mum dislikes animals in the house although I used to have two terrapins. We released them into some pond in some temple with lots of terrapins since they were getting a little too big for...
  8. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Mm... We still get to chew gum from time to time whenever some of our friends drop by Malaysia since it's just right next to us lol. Main character from Fate/Stay Night, I think you might have heard of it before. Traveling's lots of fun. Although I'm curious if you're one to like cities or...
  9. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Yep, that's pretty much why it's banned. I heard that people were disposing of it everywhere and it caused lots of trouble in cleaning up. It's been partially lifted though- dental gums for example are allowed now. As for visiting here, you should definitely do it sometime although I wouldn't...
  10. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Sadly... Yes, that's true lol. Although most of us or rather, most of the people I know tend to always bring back extra on overseas trips.
  11. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to do so... once I've actually done some work lol. Lol, I doubt I'm eligible for any statuses at the moment since I've just started and technically speaking, I'm not even done with my first job lol. Good luck with your application for the proofreader...
  12. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    I see.. I found Akiyama's hair to be a bit unnatural though, but I agree that his face suits the look from the manga. Nao is pretty much a good fit for the role in my opinion and Yokoya seems different from the manga entirely, he doesn't have the right hair and the line-like eyes but I still...
  13. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Yep, I keep going back to those few chapters from different series even though I know how it plays out, lol. Hmm.. I don't watch the live action so I can't compare them. I suppose that the actors and actresses from the live action and movie are the same? If so, then I agree that the...
  14. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Sorry, must have missed your earlier reply. I know what you mean by distraction. I tend to keep loading up manga sites even though I just checked it say... an hour ago lol. Yea, Liar Game is on hiatus for quite some time already, can't wait for it to get started. I can kinda picture why it...
  15. Marcuz

    Hey Everyone~

    Hey, nice to meet you too. Well, my name's a common one so not much surprise there considering I know at least three people with the same name as me. Well, I haven't been taking serious Japanese lessons so I can't comment on that part although I have a cousin who's bad at Chinese and pretty...
Top