- Joined
- May 24, 2011
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
A big hello to everyone out here!
I'm the average guy from Singapore who's not doing much but just waiting enlistment into national services. Since it's a 3 months wait from now, I figured I would try new stuff and am looking to help translate stuff Chinese -> English although I know that most groups are looking for Japanese translator.
Nice to meet everyone and thanks for reading!
I'm the average guy from Singapore who's not doing much but just waiting enlistment into national services. Since it's a 3 months wait from now, I figured I would try new stuff and am looking to help translate stuff Chinese -> English although I know that most groups are looking for Japanese translator.
Nice to meet everyone and thanks for reading!
Last edited:

...enjoy the forums...we can see each other more on the Naruto boards for example

you should head over to the ff 
