Recent content by Marq

  1. Marq

    Archived Hangout Thread v.15

    more like I was too busy watching the MS e3 conference live on stream. It was pretty much win. Modern Warfare 2 Crackdown 2 Left for Dead 2 Alan Wake (FINALLY) Halo ODST Forza 3 and.. *drums rolls* METAL GEAR: RISING *staring Raiden*
  2. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread BAH! I'm done arguing with you. We just agree that Suigetsu is the shit. Jugo is just a pansy, and Karin? Just more into the huge useless female nin pile Kishi has over there. Nat alot of people see as Sasuke as the Scrappy Tropper.
  3. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread st ligod I hope team taka dies in a fire. Except Suigetsu. Shark boy is awesome. (well sasuke is shield with main character no-jutsu) ..No Kuchasu, what made the chapter is this: ... ... ... ... ! and more ... Damn kishi and his needless ... panel...
  4. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread god Kusachu, just stop. :p I see your Sasuke's pec flag waving in the air. Put it down. Now. And that bolded part, yeah not helping your case with males on the board.
  5. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread You don't know how much that made me pissed off. FUUUUUUUUUUU... At least we don't have to see ronald mcdonald's punky skinny ass any more. (seriously red fucking hair) I'm all for trying to achieve peace, but this is just.. ugh. The answer was way too...
  6. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread Just goes to show how much Kishi thinks of females in his story. Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun and now Nagato. Gah, watch some romance movies Kishi, sheesh. As for the person who try to call out people who don't pay for it? Really, I beg to damn differ. I've...
  7. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread Lol, now we just need naruto to dress up as budda. XD Sasuke: DIE ALL YOU MOTHE---.. what the hell? Naruto: ooommmmmmmmm. Do not give into hate, let the peace flow in you. Sasuke: I don't know what's worse, you being gay for me (not meaning to negative...
  8. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread ..... .... HAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh you can not be serious. hahahahahaha. Oh man, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I"m sorry, give me a minute, I must regain my composure. That's your answer kishi? HAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHA.. oh my god... Just when you thought he...
  9. Marq

    Archived Hangout Thread v.15

    Anyways grim, what my prof said in the reivew? He wasn't super brutal with his criticisms. I would agree. Such as he wrote: "Alejandro, while relatively inexperienced in drawing and painting has demonstrated the stability and perseverance necessary to successfully complete a demanding...
  10. Marq

    Archived Hangout Thread v.15

    augh.. that avatar.. awww man. Not cool XD. I"m just going to relax and work on the portfolio. As always, as it may seem mudane but I have to do it. AT least I got one of my letters of recommendation. Man my prof was brutal with his review :(
  11. Marq

    Archived Hangout Thread v.15

    I was just about to ask the same thing. I was like.. whoa, what was wrong with Star Trek? *brings out rusty bat* /jk. edit: wait.. whut.. you got to be pulling my leg.. That's what they complain about? smh. Woot, the deadline for the portfolio submission was extended. Sweet at least I have...
  12. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler Discussion Thread Who are you to say who has the right to reading the manga. There is no "truth" to what you said. Just speculation. So suddenly it takes the rinnengan to make the world peaceful? What a bunch of BS.
  13. Marq

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler Discussion Thread Personally I don't see Nagato converting easily. Just from the context of the spoiler, Nagato seemed warped about the Gutsy Ninja Book. He was envisioning it was him that was the savior, that brought peace etc, that is until Naruto said that the...
  14. Marq

    Archived Hangout Thread v.15

    ... lol hopefully it's only one story, you wouldn't want to jump from a two story window, unless you want to break a leg... *sigh... sooooo bored....*
  15. Marq

    Where Do You Come From?

    Born in San Franciso, California. Reside now, East Palo Alto, California, (smack dab in the middle between 30 miles from SF and 30 miles from SJ)
Top