Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well go easy on that subject... nothing is worst for study than studying something you don't like without a single break :tem

By the way... those things are making you old as we speak... oxidation :XD

the test is what... tomorrow ????
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol, yeah the test is tomorrow, shoot me pl0x :(

I'm gonna play guitar for a good ol' 30mins and then get back to study :)
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
*loads gun* Headshot or somewhere else Blai? :eyeroll
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
o.O

@ Mimi, hs if you please, make it stylish
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
"BOOM HEADSHOT!!!" *Doug voice*

Okies it is done >.>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Missed! I can dance all day, I can dance all day, Try hit me, Try hit me!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kick HIM in THE NUTS :tem...
 

Marq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
629
Reaction score
119
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyways grim, what my prof said in the reivew?

He wasn't super brutal with his criticisms. I would agree.

Such as he wrote:

"Alejandro, while relatively inexperienced in drawing and painting has demonstrated the stability and perseverance necessary to successfully complete a demanding curriculum. I believe, given such an environment, that Alejandro will grow into a qualified and capable artist. At this stage in his development, he is very pliable and willing to meet a greater range of challenges than is offered at a community college."

I'll admit the "inexperience in drawing" stung me a little bit. :p

I emailed my other prof, she said oh I'll mail today. My reaction:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

I thought she send it a while ago, here I was walking and waiting like a jackass. Oh well at least I know for sure she's going to send it.. This time.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What is that
It is ugly
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
it's super rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here to save the day....we are all safe now
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am afraid that ... we might step on our hero hehehhe...

Okay I think that little Chernobyl rat is cute :tem ... imagine thousands of them jumping around and following this guy with a flute
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Ok....I'm officially scared....
your generation must have had one hell of a childhood.:p




though he is funny, the toilet save is lolz.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Eni that was amazing... I can't understand a word... but just the acting ...

*breaths out ^_^*

hmmm the other videos were also very funny :XD...

"Shut up and sleep with me :oh"

oh maxxxx :XD

Well the third one was weird all right :XD... "I was crucified..."... then i half naked person appears :XD...

Eni's Mother sure knows how to pick a song :amuse

Think I remember listening to that once :XD the fifth one
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't believe mike tyson's kid died. That fucking blows.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Good morning dawgs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top