Recent content by momogoldfish

  1. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Spoilers for chapter 44: Sweet dreams~
  2. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Response to above
  3. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Also Now I really can't wait for the next chapter and what happens after they get out!
  4. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Well the password is so it suggests that Shigeru might have been taken over by something or someone.
  5. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Speaking of the vomic, does anyone else have a particular list in mind? For me its: Haiba - Tetsuya Kakihara (Natsu from FairyTail) Moto - Atsushi Abe (Saiko from Bakuman) or Takahiro Mizushima (Rolo) Matsurigi - Kamiya Hiroshi Takemaru - Kazuya Nakai (Zorro) or Konishi Katsuyuki (Oga...
  6. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Just a little guess but assuming that they need to use Takemaru's ability to rewind the monitors maybe Hiina's role is to use her third hand to stick the skin figures onto all the monitors? (dunno why but it's a brainwave I jst had...)
  7. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    I've done a translation for chapter 13 http://mangahelpers.com/t/momogoldfish/releases/26458 It's been awhile since I've last translated manga so I'm a little rusty. Hope this is of some use.
  8. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Since its a Jump manga I'm guessing defeat means friendship, which I don't really mind since Kurisu's power would be pretty useful for the gang.
  9. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Here's a brief summary of chapter 11: Kurisu's ability seems like it has amazing potential at the hands of a capable writer. Although I know that Enigma will eventually succumb to the plot dragging disease like every other Jump series I have to say I'm seriously enjoying the fact that...
  10. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Just read Chapter 10 RAWs, huge curveball again (HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD) Why does every chapter seem so short? :(
  11. Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Same here, everything else in Jump seems so repetitive atm. Kinda regret starting so early rather than waiting for there to be at least one complete arc, the wait every week is killing me...
  12. Reborn 309 Discussion/ 310 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 309 Spoiler Thread Another possible translation: Once, laughing, they walked together Now, glaring, they exchange blows Title is Chrome Dokuro and Kato Julie Is it just me or does Giotto's hair look a bit green?
  13. Reborn 308 Discussion/ 309 Predictions

    I checked the Chinese Edited Mangas and it says buddy/partner, so probably a translator thing and good guess on the "aibo" (I think Yugi called the Pharoah that as well). Hopefully IEatManga will be out with an more faithful version later on. More thoughts on this chapter. I loved the fact...
  14. Reborn 308 Discussion/ 309 Predictions

    Wow intense chapter, it felt like Reborn just turned into a boxing manga. @Ghostexiled I would like to know what Koyo was thinking as well but just seeing his grin as he threw that last punch suggest that he has accepted Ryohei as his equal. But the translations...Tsuna suddenly swearing and...
  15. Info Reborn! merchandise thread

    As someone who speaks Mandarin, track 25 is incomprehensible to the point of lol at times but still wonderfully heartwarming. Also, after all the Rebocons this version is a lot more in tune than the first one XD
Top