Recent content by My5tic Shadow

  1. My5tic Shadow

    chapter one complete

    That is right, the pupils, try and add more detail to that so that people can differentiate when there is a blind character.
  2. My5tic Shadow

    chapter one complete

    Awesome :D can improve but its still awesome I just love the way you draw the facial expressions but can you try to give more details on the eyes? for example what you will do when you have to draw a blind character?
  3. My5tic Shadow

    Help Wanted Looking for a manga artist as a partner

    Looking for assistants who are good with drawing the backgrounds and scenery for an imaginary world. The description of the scenery will be provided if needed or if you can figure out the scenery by yourself after reading the storyboard, that is fine too. Please PM me or Reply here if you wish...
  4. My5tic Shadow

    Help Wanted Looking for a writer for a practice Manga

    I am interested too :3 Deep story one shot :3
  5. My5tic Shadow

    Help Wanted Looking for a manga artist as a partner

    Looking for a manga artist as a partner, who is interested on making a manga with me. We will share 50% of everything, views, suggestions, opinions, etc. Manga Style: -It can be your own style as long as I like it too. (Don't worry I am pretty understanding.) Genre...
  6. My5tic Shadow

    Wanted: Writer Manga Artist looking for a manga author...

    Well I am a storywriter. Cant draw much bt i knw mnt good bt mnt bad either. And I almost saw all anime out there frm 2000 to till nw in the drama, comedy and some other genres :D I currently m workin on a story for a manga and I m looking for an artist and some help. If u wanna knw more info...
Top