Recent content by Nanoi

  1. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Thread

    I went in front of the unemployment office and stole a bunch of newspapers. So I decided to decorate my room with coot things. =3. ---------- Post added January 12, 2012 at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was January 10, 2012 at 08:50 PM ---------- Something more normal. Was during a...
  2. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    I heard the words 'sex tape' so I came. o-o. I don't know where I am anymore. :blink
  3. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    That's sexy.
  4. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    The awkward moment when I had to Google what he said.
  5. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Thread

    Straight out of camera with minor contrast adjustments. AND AMG, IT'S KWANZAAAAAAAAA!!! :D. ---------- Post added December 26, 2011 at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was December 22, 2011 at 05:09 PM ---------- I went to Tennessee for Christmas. Then got pregnant and died. AMG.
  6. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    I'm so jelly of you, Ado. D: Wish it'd snowed here. Friggin' bipolar weather over here... v_v.
  7. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Thread

    But baby, it's cold outside.
  8. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    Danke. =3.
  9. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Thread

    Partying by myself is fun. ---------- Post added December 09, 2011 at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was December 07, 2011 at 08:05 PM ---------- I tried to find the bathroom while a bearded man followed me into a field of cotton.
  10. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    Lol, ikr? xD.
  11. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Thread

    I had sex then got pregnant and almost died. AMG. ---------- Post added November 28, 2011 at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was November 27, 2011 at 01:51 AM ---------- Taylor Lautner stole my damn fried chicken so I neutered him & stole his pelt. ---------- Post added December 03...
  12. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    Thanks. =3. And yes, I have but eh, the process of it just isn't my thing. Lol.
  13. Nanoi

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

    My excuse is that my inspiration tank is BLEH. D: Thank gawd I don't play video games.
  14. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    Everybody always say that. Even though it's true.
  15. Nanoi

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    I admit it was a dumb thing to do but I'm not the type of person who leaves people behind even when others turn on me. I'll still wait. And that I seem to always cause trouble with people if I do, making them think I'm rude, selfish, and yada-yada.
Top