The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You wish you have seen him, but you were passed out drunk even before him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That's why I'm telling you I saw the vid, and not the real scene '-'

But nevermind o/ I didn't see. I'm just that awesome at guessing what are vids about o/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You just wished you have seen it after us talking about it all the time. Imagination. :rolleyes:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe you seen it on Boas mobile, I dunno. I dont have the recordings.
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I heard the words 'sex tape' so I came. o-o.

[c]
I don't know where I am anymore. :blink[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Cool pictures, Nanoi! ^^

---------- Post added January 19, 2012 at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was January 13, 2012 at 08:56 PM ----------

@Alpha: :wtf So cute! I've always wanted to see a deer, but... a moose! <3.<3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You've never seen a deer Adi?....they're like rats here :XD I've had one almost run ME over when I was taking a walk in the middle of the night.

That was a cool pic alpha, but pretty risky. With wild animals like that, I don't know.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Alpha can talk to animals! :arf

Cool pics man... that moose is huge :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You've never seen a deer Adi?
I live in the city, not in a forest. :noworry

You can see a deer here if it's away from any civilization, most of the time.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
@Alpha: :wtf So cute! I've always wanted to see a deer, but... a moose! <3.<3
A moose... cute? That animal is a total boss. There was this dog barking around and the moos just ignored him. :hip

You've never seen a deer Adi?....they're like rats here :XD I've had one almost run ME over when I was taking a walk in the middle of the night.

That was a cool pic alpha, but pretty risky. With wild animals like that, I don't know.
Yeah, it's risky. I was standing there like a boss taking pictures and then some guy comes around and says a moose can kill with one hit of his leg.

I look at the moose's eyes. He looks back. Eyestare contest :hip

Alpha can talk to animals! :arf

Cool pics man... that moose is huge :gwah
I can also talk to humans. Sometimes animals are more interesting conversation partners than humans :arf

I live in the city, not in a forest. :noworry

You can see a deer here if it's away from any civilization, most of the time.
I don't live in the forest. :fail

This forest is just close to where I live. :mono
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I don't live in the forest. :fail
Don't worry, I was talking to Gary.

Oh! No... he doesn't live in the forest either.


He's a caveman. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics alpha; the snow looks so amazing. Thanks for sharing :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top