Ohhh?Who showed you Fappy ô.o
Oh Boooobby you mean the sex tape with Fernanda? oohnonononoo we cannot post it here![]()

Stop rubbing things in people's faces!!I'll find it and rub it in your face u.u

Ohhh?Who showed you Fappy ô.o
Oh Boooobby you mean the sex tape with Fernanda? oohnonononoo we cannot post it here![]()

Stop rubbing things in people's faces!!I'll find it and rub it in your face u.u



[/c]
So cute! I've always wanted to see a deer, but... a moose! <3.<3
I've had one almost run ME over when I was taking a walk in the middle of the night.


I live in the city, not in a forest.You've never seen a deer Adi?

A moose... cute? That animal is a total boss. There was this dog barking around and the moos just ignored him.@Alpha:So cute! I've always wanted to see a deer, but... a moose! <3.<3

Yeah, it's risky. I was standing there like a boss taking pictures and then some guy comes around and says a moose can kill with one hit of his leg.You've never seen a deer Adi?....they're like rats hereI've had one almost run ME over when I was taking a walk in the middle of the night.
That was a cool pic alpha, but pretty risky. With wild animals like that, I don't know.

I can also talk to humans. Sometimes animals are more interesting conversation partners than humansAlpha can talk to animals!
Cool pics man... that moose is huge![]()

I don't live in the forest.I live in the city, not in a forest.
You can see a deer here if it's away from any civilization, most of the time.


Don't worry, I was talking to Gary.I don't live in the forest.![]()

See? It's cute! *.*CUUUUUUUUTE *-*

He's a caveman.![]()
what?