Recent content by Paccu-Jay Official

  1. Paccu-Jay Official

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread PEOPLE, EVEN BETTER NEWS, HE SAID HE WILL CONTINUE THE MANGA UNTIL ITS NATURAL END RATHER THAN GO ON HIATUS, HE'S GUNNA CONTINUE THE MANGA UNTIL THE STORY IS OVER !! YESSSS !! YAY !!!!!!
  2. Paccu-Jay Official

    Advise on writing comics/manga

    Thank you for your input, I'll keep you updated on my manga !
  3. Paccu-Jay Official

    Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Real good chapter , I was surprised about Gons transformation , not that im complaining, at least things are wrapped up now with his fight with Pitou.Shame about Kaito I loved that character. I just want to see what happens when Kuripika gets towards...
  4. Paccu-Jay Official

    Warner Brothers in Film Talks for Bleach Manga

    They're trying to do what they have done with comics in the west , and it only works best with western comics seeing as the movies were produced in the west just like the comics. If your going to make Bleach a live action get the asian cinema to produce it and then realise it later over here...
  5. Paccu-Jay Official

    Advise on writing comics/manga

    Googlez_kun , thanks dude ! thats actually incredibly helpful. see with mangas like naruto for instance , soo much happens in it you just wonder how he manages with the story ? its like he plans it out all before hand ! but the pointer you gave me was great dude im definitely going to do that...
  6. Paccu-Jay Official

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    OMGGGGGGG such an epic epic chapter. I literally was shaking around on my seat arms everywhere when I saw shanks !!!! And go you Coby !!! soo brave !! for a bit i thought he was a bit spineless .... and even after he said that stuff today....and was about to get killed i thought hed pussy...
  7. Paccu-Jay Official

    Advise on writing comics/manga

    Hi guys and girls ! Just a quick question. For ages now I've been wanting to write a manga/comic. I have had dozens of ideas in my mind , I feel im ready to take things to the next level and form the story up. but till present I've been procrastinating :sweatdrop . I want to know where to go...
  8. Paccu-Jay Official

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    lmao i jus dresss like him , hes annoying though cuz , i see your from UK too , im proud !
  9. Paccu-Jay Official

    General Amateur Manga Discussion/Hangout Thread

    Re: Amateur Manga: Hangout Hi guys and girls ! Just a quick question. For ages now I've been wanting to write a manga/comic. I have had dozens of ideas in my mind , I feel im ready to take things to the next level and form the story up. but till present I've been procrastinating . I want to...
  10. Paccu-Jay Official

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

    lool i dunno how to post a pic up , but my display pictures me ^_^
  11. Paccu-Jay Official

    Where Do You Come From?

    East London added
  12. A Snippet Of Gloomsville , a place I created for my manga.

    A Snippet Of Gloomsville , a place I created for my manga.

    GloomCentral the town that tries to be happy...even though its pretty much depressing....and ....well...Gloomy. Trickster Magician Mickey Showoff (in the middle of the page) is a man on a mission as he tries to bring some light into well....a Gloomy town.
  13. Paccu-Jay Official

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions I reckon he wasnt in Sage Mode because he wants to talk to Sasuke first , he isnt ready for war yet until hes seen Sasuke again for himself. Also Saukura should have died instantly , shes soo annoying !!! couldnt even leave a scratch on Sasukes...
  14. Paccu-Jay Official

    The Winter Art Contest

    Ah okay , it has my name on it anyways
  15. Paccu-Jay Official

    The Winter Art Contest

    Thank you so very much , look forward to handing in my entry , will I get any protection from people copying my work ?
Top