The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my.... "Can you feel the love tonight, toniiiiiiight" :) is he working there or somethin?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Noooooow let's keep this picture-related. But yes, I too envy Gcat! :(
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
strawhatsarah & gcat are taking over MH, more specifically the picture thread.

I know a few members that live in Brazil but all I can think about is the hot humid weather.

Have a fun time seeing each other, I'm sure it's not for the first time based on the pic. ^_~
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey guys, please post the pictures here.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's a nice pic of you too together, at first I didn't realise that it was the same guy from the pic above :p, my vision is fading!!! damn ou sharingan! :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
MUGEN!!! :tackle

how have you been, man? you look stressed from uni or something. But! you look younger!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics mugen, though you keep popping up here when least expected. It's as if you were a recurring character in the MH show :p
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
MUGEN!!! :tackle

how have you been, man? you look stressed from uni or something. But! you look younger!
thanks baboysai! I just can't sleep so i ... I take pictures! i want to make the world laugh by posting pictures of my funny self :XD

Nice pics mugen, though you keep popping up here when least expected. It's as if you were a recurring character in the MH show :p
I'm a circus, a traveling one
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's a nice beanie Xerous, what happened to it? :(
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's a nice pic of you too together, at first I didn't realise that it was the same guy from the pic above :p, my vision is fading!!! damn ou sharingan! :p
Haha, the pic he posted was him in 2007. The one I posted was him in 2009. He looks much older now, and with shorter hair and wearing his glasses. I agree though, he looks like a different person because he doesn't have his baby face anymore.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awww lol, you too are too much, I don't think I know 2 other members on MH who are dating but I bet there are some...

@M3J: that facial hair is coming along fine aint it? :), I'm 21 and my face is clean :rant dammit!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're lucky. I don't want facial hair. :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Really? why? I want at least some...:( I can literally count how many hairs I have under my chin :rant
 

Paccu-Jay Official

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lool i dunno how to post a pic up , but my display pictures me ^_^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Shaving is annoying. -.-

Paccu-Jay, really? Looks more like an ad or posing for big boxing fight IMO. O_O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I swear down, for a moment there I thought that was Dizzee Rascal( UK Rapper)
 

Paccu-Jay Official

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lmao i jus dresss like him , hes annoying though cuz , i see your from UK too , im proud !
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah man, reppin SE25!! but I'm in Birmingham now! dead endz...
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
1.) Both pictures were actually taken in the same year.
2.) One has my hair straightened, the other has my hair naturally curly.
3.) One I am serious looking, the other I am smiling.
4.) The first I am dressed for a romantic dinner, the second it was cold outside so I had a scarf and sweater.

I am confused =\ I am not a mom!! :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top