The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah I'm really young I guess that's good since I still have plenty to live XD
Stop it, even I feel old :oh

And that picture is too "oh, I didn't see you photographing me" to be true. Are you reeeeeeeally not aware of the camera, or are you actively trying to be natural? ;)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It was the flash. Cats and other animals have a reflective membrane in their eyes. When you shine a light in their eyes you see the light bouncing back brightly.
Or I could be raising a demon cat. O.o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
@Blai

I really didn't saw that coming. Usually I avoid being photographed but my friend had a really fast camera and he sudenly pointed at me.

Oh and you guys are not that old too.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Aah, well, still. It's too natural for me! The picture really is nice though, don't worry about that.

Or I could be raising a demon cat. O.o
That. Would. Be. Awesome.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Nice pic BBBBBBBB. What were you drawing?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I think I was drawing a friend of mine or maybe some radios since I was at a radio's museum.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
A girlfriend!!!!!???? Or maybe it was a female radio...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh my Banana you look so young!!! nice pic though
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Next week I'll probably update the pic since I've been waiting for my hair to grow so I can get a cool hairstyle and then I'll die my hair in blue because I need to win a bet XD

@ Drmke

no my girlfriend was actually the one who took the photo.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Tell her to step into the picture! :yelling
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Ha ha she probably wouldn't want a pic of her in an internet forum. She would kill me if I did that.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She doesn't need to know :p, it'll be our little secret ;)
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
That's a nice beanie Xerous, what happened to it? :(
I went to go see pursuit of happiness and left a trail of sadness:( i guess it fell off during the film.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Jo Org. who's the drunk one in there? xD Luckily I already know how you look like, but some people do probably do not and no one really looks sober hah.

You're a party smoker or is u an addict? And why don't cha have a lick me print on you as well? LOL
Awesome pic :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Does all of your friends look like hardrockers/punkers, also where's the ladies?

Damn skövdebor!!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Evil: That's why I said "on the right". ;) As for the lick me thing, I didn't want to steal his idea. Which he actually stole from Steven Tyler, but nonetheless. :eyeroll

Not an addict, only smoke occasionally at parties.

@Blai: Haha, if you think the ones in that pic look like hardrockers/punks, then yeah, a lot of my friends look like that. :p

And hey, the ladies are there. Just not in that pic. Relax. :hurr
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Organizized....you look smexy drunk :D

Btw, "Lick Me" is hiLARious.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pic Organ-kun! you look absotively drunk!!!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
@Blai the last part of your description can't possibilly be true right? Or can it? O.o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top