The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol guys, take it easy with the lady ¬¬

Nice dye Farfalla, really suits you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Pink is my fav color XD And, believe me, brazilian guys mess with girls ALL the time XD I'm used to jokes^^ I alrdy said to Jin, Brazil would welcome you all XD
Thx, Blai^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Nice hair. If you ever come to America, would you be interested in going out with me? :P

What's the comment below the picture say? Translation. D: I'm assuming something to do with Photoshop if PS means Photoshop.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She's outta your league M3J, I hear she's got a thing for British guys :D. Nice pic Farfalla, shame bout the cam :(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
OMG, I copy what I posted on PT thread, didn't see those PT words coming along XD
That means: Guess I can't fix pics on Photoshop XD *yeah, you're right about the PS*

Hey >< I got a thing for A brazilian guy ç.ç!
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
OMG, I copy what I posted on PT thread, didn't see those PT words coming along XD
That means: Guess I can't fix pics on Photoshop XD *yeah, you're right about the PS*

Hey >< I get a thing for A brazilian guy ç.ç!
Message received:amuse.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice pic Moa; lovin the throwback jersey of Lakers! :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Diadz aparently is a ladies man XD

Whoever posts next is going to be the 666th post XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Moa is in the house^^
Did i just see i guy asking you out? hahaha
tell them that we already went out once... with your bf and other forum members... rsrs

Very nice pic Moa; lovin the throwback jersey of Lakers! :)
ow, thanks man... it's a shame that my shirt is so worn out... i love this jersey
Diadz aparently is a ladies man XD

Whoever posts next is going to be the 666th post XD
man, the guy really is on a good company... rsrs
and Good Lord, exorcise this post.. hehe
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Goldb, just love your new avatar ><!
Thanks!!:p took me a while to erase the background:darn, it's from the vol.21 cover.
Diadz aparently is a ladies man XD

Whoever posts next is going to be the 666th post XD
Diadz your game is tight! which one is yours? if the answer is secretly all of them then dude!
But yeah, some really nice girls you keep in your company
 

Diadz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
21
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Thanks!!:p took me a while to erase the background:darn, it's from the vol.21 cover.


Diadz your game is tight! which one is yours? if the answer is secretly all of them then dude!
But yeah, some really nice girls you keep in your company
haha lol none of them 'is mine' XD 1 of them is my ex and another one is a friend with benefits :p that was one awesome night btw, I got bored so i called them up and we went to a bar and i made a bet with all of them (they all lost LOL) and so they payd every drink for me that night XD good times!


lol I put up some more pics XD drunk me FTW!
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Womanizer, woman-womanizer
you're a womanizer
Oh womanizer oh
you're a womanizer, baby

Lol. Diadz I'll deff poke you next time I'm around there
 

Diadz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
21
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Womanizer, woman-womanizer
you're a womanizer
Oh womanizer oh
you're a womanizer, baby

Lol. Diadz I'll deff poke you next time I'm around there
lol so im only good for that eh??:darn j\k :p
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Queenofmuffins, another beautiful girl shows her face on mh :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah nice pics Muffin-chan :3. The MH hotties list keeps growing, we need more!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
"Call me mugen" It's what I expect from the top poster in that thread. :oh
mugen 23
baboysai 21
I'm_Akiyama 18
Blai 17

First Blai shows off his Kitty Cat tattoo and you had to get the snake eating himself making an infinity sign. You had to post after Queen, who also has some tattoos. What is this world coming too? MH is turning into a bunch of thugs. :noworry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
DAT. IS. SEXY.

Marry me mugen :love


First Blai shows off his Kitty Cat tattoo and you had to get the snake eating himself making an infinity sign. You had to post after Queen, who also has some tattoos. What is this world coming too? MH is turning into a bunch of thugs. :noworry
It's not a kitty cat, it's a gangsta lion and he roar's fiercly! And 2nd of all, only cool people got tattoos... We don't take them because they mean anything to us or anything shitty like that, we're just BADASS! gtfo dis thread n00b

....

:D
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
"gangsta" + "cool people got tattoos" + "we're just BADASS" = Thug :oh

@Queen, I remember you showing the first pic on irc once, how about you post a bigger version of your skype avatar, the one with you hold up a magnificent kitty cat that looks just like blai's tattoo.

@Blai, I love to push your buttons, it's too easy. :tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top