- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Lol guys, take it easy with the lady ¬¬
Nice dye Farfalla, really suits you.
Nice dye Farfalla, really suits you.
. Nice pic Farfalla, shame bout the cam 
Message receivedOMG, I copy what I posted on PT thread, didn't see those PT words coming along XD
That means: Guess I can't fix pics on Photoshop XD *yeah, you're right about the PS*
Hey >< I get a thing for A brazilian guy ç.ç!
.
Did i just see i guy asking you out? hahahaMoa is in the house^^
ow, thanks man... it's a shame that my shirt is so worn out... i love this jerseyVery nice pic Moa; lovin the throwback jersey of Lakers!![]()
man, the guy really is on a good company... rsrsDiadz aparently is a ladies man XD
Whoever posts next is going to be the 666th post XD
Thanks!!Goldb, just love your new avatar ><!
took me a while to erase the background
, it's from the vol.21 cover.Diadz your game is tight! which one is yours? if the answer is secretly all of them then dude!Diadz aparently is a ladies man XD
Whoever posts next is going to be the 666th post XD
haha lol none of them 'is mine' XD 1 of them is my ex and another one is a friend with benefitsThanks!!took me a while to erase the background
, it's from the vol.21 cover.
Diadz your game is tight! which one is yours? if the answer is secretly all of them then dude!
But yeah, some really nice girls you keep in your company
that was one awesome night btw, I got bored so i called them up and we went to a bar and i made a bet with all of them (they all lost LOL) and so they payd every drink for me that night XD good times!
lol so im only good for that eh??Womanizer, woman-womanizer
you're a womanizer
Oh womanizer oh
you're a womanizer, baby
Lol. Diadz I'll deff poke you next time I'm around there
j\k 




It's not a kitty cat, it's a gangsta lion and he roar's fiercly! And 2nd of all, only cool people got tattoos... We don't take them because they mean anything to us or anything shitty like that, we're just BADASS! gtfo dis thread n00bFirst Blai shows off his Kitty Cat tattoo and you had to get the snake eating himself making an infinity sign. You had to post after Queen, who also has some tattoos. What is this world coming too? MH is turning into a bunch of thugs.![]()


